Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I was just wondering if the final decision or indecision has been made regarding location? I with my new job have been opened up to lots of manufactures that are still Dodge freindly and now that my life has settled down , I can dedicate a little more time to raising donations and possibly more site sponsorship. I talked with Advanced Flow Engineering and they have agreed to give us a goodguy discount throughout the year just need to work out the fine details for setting it up. I feel the goal should be to better from the year before. Sam mentioned that there were about 4 grand in stuff given out , there is no reason that for the next year 8 grand could not be handed out. Also I was unable to make it this year but heard about the details through various people but I realize that alot of the workload was on Sam and Jamies shoulders and with as many members as there are myself included it almost seems unfair. I know Sam not only works a full time job but gives us a sense of family and community with the site he provides us. Thank you Sam. Jamie is always there for everyone and I know this personally for he is on the top of my list when I have really stupid mechanical questions and he goes out of his way to stop what he is doing to help us fix our broken mechanical dreams. Thank you Jamie. So now I offer my services up as possibly a co sponsorship coordinator so the burden will be lightened upon these two fine gentleman. Oh I almost forgot to say thanks to Skip for I know that he was a helpful liason(thats a fancy word for go between) with the Shiloh Ridge Offroad park in Alto! Thank you skip.

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
I was glad to help in any way I could. I will be there for the next one as well doing whatever I can. I don't know if an exact location has been named yet. Need to ask Sam or Jamie.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts