Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I had an identity crisis and was forced to change my name. Someone has been going all over town breaking stuff and running over ricers claiming the name of 1bad84rc. AZ_Trailduster beware. This has forced me to change my name to AZ_84RCer. If you notice anyone using 1bad84rc to cause havoc please notify the authorities!!!

PS this is a bunch of crap, I jsut felt like changing my name to be a little more introduction friendly. Thanks.

Ryan

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
AZ_84RCer said:
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I had an identity crisis and was forced to change my name. Someone has been going all over town breaking stuff and running over ricers claiming the name of 1bad84rc. AZ_Trailduster beware. This has forced me to change my name to AZ_84RCer. If you notice anyone using 1bad84rc to cause havoc please notify the authorities!!!

PS this is a bunch of crap, I jsut felt like changing my name to be a little more introduction friendly. Thanks.

Ryan
What, you didn't want to be introduced as '1bad' all the time??

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought about changing it to "1brokeDown84RC" for the time being, but that was just too long;D AZ_84RCer works just fine for me. 1bad could give me a bad reputation and I don't want to ruin my good guy image ;) LOL

·
Registered
537 Posts
Too bad on the name change. I hear President Bush was looking for 1bad84RC to do some damage over in Iraq. ;D

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I had another identity crisis which gave birth to another personality - AZ_BearFan. I know this takes guts on my part, considering the year my Bears are havin this season, but being a diehard fan I am ready to any ribbing you can dish out.

Sincerely
AZ_BearFan (aka Ryan)

formerly known as AZ_84RCer
formerly known as 1Bad84RC.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts