Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Just introducing myself. I live in Chandler, with our truck in Casa Grande 'till the engine gets dropped in. Being I live in an apt complex, people complain about replacing your own headlight. (Well not actually that bad yet). We get a lot of trouble anyways because we have a 66 Barracuda also. I have only lived here for about a yr and looknig forward to finding some trails when the truck is running. Hope to see you all around..

Bob

·
Registered
343 Posts
Welcome, I'm out here in Gilbert. Just keep checking back for pavement or trail get togethers

·
Registered
660 Posts
Hey Bob welcome to the site,

We have gotten together the last couple of months, last month was a trip up the backroad to Crown King. We will probably plan another get together soon so just keep yer eyes peeled!!

Ryan

·
Registered
943 Posts
Hi Bob,

Welcome to the best RCC Chapter there is! Be sure to send me your contact information so I can make sure you're notified of upcoming events -- but let me know what you want and don't want made public for our fellow members to see.

GunPilot and I live in Casa Grande...where is your truck down here? How often do you come down here to work on it?

Again, welcome to the Chapter. We've got an awesome group of people - we're looking forward to you joining us!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Um in casa Grande take exit 185 (?) go west till that road developes a median and turn right. Go down till you see an igloo looking church. turn right I think the road is Hopi. Its in the back yard at my friends house. Is dad is ragging on him about it. So gotta get wrenches turing quicker than I thought. I gotta go back to work now but I'll send my info later.

Bob

·
Registered
423 Posts
Welcome Bob!!!
Ooooooh do I feel your pain on the Apartment thing! I live in one now (you've noticed we're moving) and I've replaced two drive shafts, u-joints, a steering gear box, a steering wheel, two water pumps, three computers, done tons of interior work, painted sanded & polished.......etc, etc, etc........all in the early am in the far back of the complex with my van parked just right to block the view!!! ;D

Needless to say, I can't express my excitement about moving into this house!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts