Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Just wanted to make a first post - new to the board and just picked up a 1977 Power Wagon W200. Its going to be a project for me, as the bed has a lot of rust on it, and could use some touch up on the interior. Other than that it is in pretty good shape. Have always loved the old Dodge trucks. This forum seems great for help on things with a lot of people who are knowledgeable.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
29,791 Posts
Welcome.  Nice looking rig.  Appears to have a D60 front.  {cool}

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Welcome!  Nice looking truck, though appears to be a 79 or 80 based on the hood and grill, albeit with my somewhat limited knowledge.  Agreed, you'll find tons of great info and lots of very helpful folks here.

·
Registered
52,873 Posts
MachoWagon79 said:
Welcome! Nice looking truck, though appears to be a 79 or 80 based on the hood and grill, albeit with my somewhat limited knowledge. Agreed, you'll find tons of great info and lots of very helpful folks here.
That would be an 80 grilll
But a rad support change grill and hood swap is easy. ;D

RWG75 said:
I'd say 79 - the 80 grilles were painted black in the center section.

Hey, the only parts of mine that I'm sure are from 77 is the VIN and the front turn sigs.
LOL........... :p

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ah interesting, didnt know that was a 79-80 grill. The guy originally told me it was a 76, but after looking at the VIN it came out as a 77. So....looks like he did a few things to this truck  :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome to the forum and the great world of Dodge trucks. Everyone I've met on here has always been helpful and willing to share their advice or wisdom. If I can help in any way I will even if it's just my opinion just remember its your truck fix it and make it yours, everyone is a little different don't follow the crowd.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.