Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the new baby.. got a 318 ( said timing messed up) & auto trans ... gonna drop in the 318 & auto trans from a 85 p/u... You might as well say i stole this r/c ... Got a great deal on it... Great interior as well, just needs seat covers and a headliner.... here it is befor we unloaded it.

G

·
great truck man, but id remove the weird looking thing thats underneith it with the wheels on it..... i think they call those a "trailer"....... dodges just werent made to be on those things.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bbf557ci.......Thr "trailer" was just a 1 time thing.... I am going to burn all pics of the r/c on a "trailer"... Next pic will be a decent pic.. I promise!!!! ;D

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got a set of 4 turbin rims with really good tires for $80.00 today... along with a good bath, it improved the looks already..

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
guess i could just put a big hood scoope on it and then maybe the wife wouldn't want to drive it... think it would work??? ??? ??? AHHHH Better not.. she already calls this one hers.... ;D

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Got the 85 model 318 & tranny set in the frame today... Here in East Texas we got quite a bit of rain lately so I was rained out of work today... Can't think of a better way to spend a rainy day than pullin & then droppin in an engine combo.. Maybe soon it will come to life!!!... ;D

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Since I got to drive it around.. It now had to be customized with White face gauges... Got the short straightened out.. now i have parking lights...

And got tunes now!!!! ;D ;D

·
Registered
782 Posts
I love those gauges, you ever gonna make me a set? ;D Looking good man, that interior looks just like mine, minus the CD player that is. I got a Sparkomatic cassette player right now, HAHA! The tuner numbers change when I use the different acc. Still haven't figured that one out.,,,,Cruisin

·
Registered
35 Posts
Looking good! I am just like everone else...jealous of those white faced gauges!! I was wondering what they'd look like with the red interior like mine..now I know!

Of course I have a stock AM/FM Cassette/CD from my buddies 2000 ram!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.