Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
789 Posts
@HOBO are you the person that 3d printed a replacement fuse panel for the 74-81 ramchargers that incorporated modern fuses and lowered the relay bays?

Reactions: HOBO

· Registered
789 Posts
the 70s big trim clips look very similar. should be easy to make a smaller (I think) version that fits those. I have an .STL that fits it if you like

found the guy on facebook...looks like the project turned into vapor ware...which is sad

Attachments

· Registered
789 Posts
so in that post I made on FB, someone else chimed in and is doing it better and said it'll be available in the 1rst quarter of 2023

Attachments

· Registered
789 Posts
Is there more photos? Did he say what material I'll be made out of or what technology it'll be built in? Good someone picked the project back up.

If I'd make them for example id run them in mostly likely nylon 12 Glass Filled. If not just Nylon 12 unfilled.

I run these monster currently at work. Besides the machines at the house.

WARNING Tangent In bound. Lol. Sorry you got me fired up. I just love what I do

Worlds largest SLS machine. 1000 X 500 X 450mm build valume

This 402 and I got history. We built a shit tone of stuff together. Old gal made in 2015. 400 X 400 X 450 mm

& this little guy the 252. 250 X 250 X 325 mm

Not trying to brag or show off. But if those guys don't step the game up to my level of expertise & just build them on shit home machines is in PLA that'll melt, maybe PETG or a Photoplymers ABS "will crack like 2000s dodge dashes" or something they'll parts will fail you & not last long. I like to build things that last 20 - 30 years for out trucks. One reason I'm slow to produce stuff. Because I want it to be nothing short of the best.

Again sorry for the rant. Just got me fired up on what you can really do in Additives Manufacturing.
I admire your enthusiasm! I admit that I know absolutely NOTHING about 3d printing or materials. The guy on FB didn't say anything about materials though...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts