Dodge RamCharger Central banner
61 - 80 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looking really good!  Was about to ask if one could just weld on a receive hitch but you already got 'er whipped.  Looks like I need to add this to my RC's wish list. 

·
Registered
100 Posts
I love all the new parts you're making.. I just hope that when I get to the point of needing all your stuff for mine you're still making them!

Rear bumper looks great, only 2 things I'll comment on. 1. the option for different/no backup light cutouts.  Your front bumper has the option for awesome LED driving lights, I'd offer the same for the rear.  2.  Can the center section be simplified, for those that won't be using a rear mounted winch?  As in, the box is omitted and just has a fixed cover to use as a step.

NOT AT ALL dogging your design, just offering input.  Definitely would like to see a bumper mounted swing away tire/gas can carrier in the future. 

Keep up the great work.  SOMEDAY, my RC will be the project I'm focused on and there will be JungleJim's parts used.

·
Vendor
12,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
I will be doing this for a while because I love our trucks!!!

I will be offering the wings with & with out the backup lights. What type of backup lights are you talking about?

The center section I was thinking about a bolt in winch port fill in plate. Still keep the hinged cover because it would make a great storage box for gear.

I am making the wings stiff enough to help support a spare tire carrier. I will be doing one for my RC as it gets built.

Jim

·
Vendor
12,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
I've spent some time this week finalizing the hinged cover setup. I needed to change it up  because of the pick up guys or wanting to open the cover with out opening up the RC's rear hatch. I should have some pics next week.
Jim

·
Vendor
12,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
OK I have more done. I should say the prototype is completed. I have one little tweak but I am going with #1 now.
I like the cover door now & it should fit the pick up OK.

The cut out in the wing is for the reverse lights.

Jim

Attachments

·
Administrator
31,525 Posts
I like it. Now to win the lottery.

·
Registered
13,530 Posts
add little tabs for a padlock ? or optional lock cylinder hole / tool box type lock , city fellas need that stuff .

·
Registered
545 Posts
Looks really good Jim!!

When you get a chance send me a total with shipping for just the center section with no receiver.

Thanks,

Eric

·
Registered
42 Posts
the one you are thinking about was about 6 years ago. i spent new years eve this year having 2 stints put in. drove myself to the er thinking i was having another heart attack and i was right. i moved  about 100 miles north am now just outside of asheboro nc.  closer to some off road trails. currently on deck for projects are 93 d350 extended cab (dd) , 88 rc , and 84 crew to get a diesel  swap and 6x6 swap. so i will be needing a few parts from you. (2 sets of bumpers front and rear, and 1 or 2 fuel tanks and other stuff). ;D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Wow that looks great. Will it fit with the stock trailer hitch on? Have you thought about a swing out tire carrier?
An do you take pay pal? lol I may need to buy a few thing. Almost everything you make. ;D

·
Registered
161 Posts
jungle said:
OK I have more done. I should say the prototype is completed. I have one little tweak but I am going with #1 now.
I like the cover door now & it should fit the pick up OK.

The cut out in the wing is for the reverse lights.

Jim
Super cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
12,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
I'll post some pics this weekend because after a long wait #1 is done.

Eric
Are you still interested?

Sorry so long on the lead time!! I will keep these in stock in the future.
Jim

61 - 80 of 100 Posts