Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what we should have for a new RC!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
ramchargergrrrl90 said:
uh...YEAH!!! i love this! don't tell me it isn't real....
it IS real, in fact it is/was on ebay for under 20K I believe...u can ask dodge88 for details, he contacted the seller as far as I know ;)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Auction ended June 1st, Don't know if there were any winning bidders. Last I checked he had lowered the minimum bid down to 11,500, but he told me in an email he had to have at least 18500 for it. Very sweet looking truck though. I would have really liked to buy it.

Randall

·
Registered
96 Posts
Dodge actually has a truck called a ramcharger right now. Only problem is they only sell it in mexico for some reason.....

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Crownpoint88 said:
Dodge actually has a truck called a ramcharger right now. Only problem is they only sell it in mexico for some reason.....
apparently they even discontinued the ramcharger in mexico as well. from what i hear there are still 2002 models for sale at dealerships. look around in the open discussion board, there are several threads about this topic.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I saw one of the mexico ramcharger' s yesterday driving down the highway. The truck looks even better in person, it had mexico plates on it.

·
Registered
323 Posts
This is just me... I hate new cars and the newish Ramcharger just looks kind of silly. Like a two-door Durango. Only it still has those cool, big old quarter windows. I love those things saince they make my blind spot nonexistent. Which is why I put blood, sweat, and tears into my old-ass '87... I read somewhere that you couldn't get one of the new ones from Mexico and bring it up here; some air pollution law. They'd have a heart attack if they saw the numbers my truck's emissions were bringing up. lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
I found out about those a couple years ago when I did a google search for Ramchargers (that's how I found this place too). I kept finding parts listing for 98-up. One was a ram air hood with a picture, up until then I thought it was a typo or something.

I talked to someone at a Dogde dealer a couple months ago and she said they could only sell them in Mexico because they're real loose on emissions. Something about Dodge couldn't bring the emissions within limits to pass for the whole country, which just sounds like a load of crap to me, if they wanted to sell it here, they would find a way.

I saw one with Baja plates here in southern California last year. It looked real nice, especially with the custom wheels.

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
maybe im just weird but ill stick with the old ones.

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
gthesob said:
I found out about those a couple years ago when I did a google search for Ramchargers (that's how I found this place too). .
hey thats how i found rcc too!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts