Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New product: we are now reproducing the SE tailgate decal,, Brand new,,you can either apply it as is or for longer term durability clear over it. Instructions cover both types of applications. Here is a picture uncleared and another cleared over. Cost is $245 plus shipping at cost.

We also make dash cluster circuit boards, restore heaters,a/c units, custom made A/C hoses, complete dash repairs, wiring harness rebuilds, FIREPROOF truck ammeters, rebuild the older tachs (not 78 style-not really rebuildable) and many other items for your truck.. Here are a few pictures... If you are interested in any of our services or product Call Brian at Mr Heaterbox and Interior Restoration Services at 613-532-2587 and we are glad to help. Thanks for supporting us, as the more you support us the more products we can bring to market to support you!

www.MrHeaterbox.com

(pls feel free to move if I have posted this in the wrong spot..)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
29,798 Posts
Nice looking decal.  I hadn't seen your site, though I seem to have save the link to your dash decal site at some point.  Good to see some of these unobtainable items getting repro'd.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
The fireproof truck ammeters should be a big seller.
Interesting site. Thanks for posting

Bucky

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
712edf said:
The fireproof truck ammeters should be a big seller.
Interesting site. Thanks for posting

Bucky
The cost to FIREPROOF and rebuild your ammeter is only $35 USD plus return shipping. For that we completely clean the ammeter, clean and polish the screw posts too, strip the old face off, reface it with our PremiumDashDecals instrument face product, perform a fireproofing on it, adjust the needle mechanism and install new fiber insulator at the back. At this price it really is a must-do for your old truck. We typically turn ammeters around within 48 hrs of receipt... If interested give us a call at 613-532-2587 or email at [email protected] Mr Heaterbox and Interior Restoration Services ... we specialize in Dodge and Plymouth Trucks from 1960 - 1989

·
Super Moderator
2,156 Posts
Elwenil said:
Nice looking decal. I hadn't seen your site, though I seem to have save the link to your dash decal site at some point. Good to see some of these unobtainable items getting repro'd.
I think it's probably gonna be a case of good news / bad news in the long run.

Good news clearly being a new source of hard or impossible to find parts. Bad news being that enough market demand existing to trigger parts reproduction means prices will be on the rise. Ya know, the Barrett Jackson effect.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
KG5JXO said:
What is involved with fireproofing the ammeters?
Full cleaning to remove all corrosion, removing insulators, stripping face have the ammeter back to like new state, paint, reface, solder all electrical contacts, install new insulators, re-hang need, and rebalannce and test.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hello,
Very good the rear door decal but i find it more expensive price.
The cost of the raw material and the cutting time is quite low
comprared to selling price.
Wishing you because the idea is good  {cool}

·
Registered
342 Posts
The decal looks good. My 77 Trail Duster Sport has that decal on the tail gate, and it needs replacing if I ever paint it. I agree that the price is a bit high. Let us know if you ever have a sale, or coupon.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Good evening,
I do not want to criticize the price. Already I am not on the same continent
And I did it again when I needed it.
Personal,  I used Oracal adhesive range 970 in Rapid Air color 090 (Silver grey) and 934 (Zinq metallic)
I put a picture in the post What have you done to your Ramcharger recently?
page 135  :)

·
Super Moderator
2,156 Posts
Direct link to his post:

https://ramchargercentral.com/open-discussions/what-did-you-do-to-your-rc-today/msg3234105/#msg3234105

It looks good and pretty equivalent to the piece mentioned above. For myself and likely many around here, don't have the equipment to lay it out or cut it out. Seems like the real labor would be the lay out and that sending it to the average cutter in the average sign shop would be about like hitting the print button. I haven't been in the average sign shop lately but $50 seems about reasonable for running off a copy. I don't know how to justify $245 when Phoenix Graphics will sell you an entire Macho stripe package for less.

·
Registered
113 Posts
RWG75 said:
Direct link to his post:

https://ramchargercentral.com/open-discussions/what-did-you-do-to-your-rc-today/msg3234105/#msg3234105

It looks good and pretty equivalent to the piece mentioned above. For myself and likely many around here, don't have the equipment to lay it out or cut it out. Seems like the real labor would be the lay out and that sending it to the average cutter in the average sign shop would be about like hitting the print button. I haven't been in the average sign shop lately but $50 seems about reasonable for running off a copy. I don't know how to justify $245 when Phoenix Graphics will sell you an entire Macho stripe package for less.
{cool}

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.