1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,799 Posts
Yeah, I'm jealous.  {cool}

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Very nice. My youngest daughter wouldn't be caught dead in my RC. She considers it an ugly old jalopy. When she was still in High School, I once used the RC to take her to school. She wanted me to drop her off down the street from school. I said no. So, she slid down the passenger seat so none of her friends would see her as I dropped her off at the front door of school...LOL. Cracked me up.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
J10Mike said:
Very nice. My youngest daughter wouldn't be caught dead in my RC. She considers it an ugly old jalopy. When she was still in High School, I once used the RC to take her to school. She wanted me to drop her off down the street from school. I said no. So, she slid down the passenger seat so none of her friends would see her as I dropped her off at the front door of school...LOL. Cracked me up.
My grand daughter begs me to pick her up in my truck.

·
Super Moderator
14,339 Posts
I have those in 5-lug version (I think they're the same).  Very pleased with them

Attachments

·
Registered
52,879 Posts
Wow awesome looking truck! I wish my 93 looked like that.

Well nothing a pair of rockers and a paint job can't fix.  ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.