1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone just picked up a 76 ramcharger SE

RCC Handle: tanis4457
Name: Erik
Vehicle: yellow, dodge ramcharger SE, 440, 727, 203, D44 front 9 1/4rear?
Brief introduction: I work in electronics for a local power company, like to play the guitar and wrench on cars. I also have a 67 Dart GT.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
So have you done much to it since you first posted? Got any pics to add for us?

I have a 74 RC SE and a 74 rust bucket that I am going to re-body with a 78 Trailduster 440. I'm down south of Olympia.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I got most of the issues worked out, just rebuilt both the driveshafts. I need to start doing some road tests with the EFI system that I built for it. I haven't taken any photos but I'll get some after I give it a good washing.
Erik

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Any progress is progress.

I have so little time for mine that rebuilding the carb and getting it back on the RC takes over a month. lol

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Yeah, and work.... and family.... and other cars breaking down... and house repairs... and appointments... and and and. lol

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Yotadj said:
a bit late but was that you at the swimming hole in Arlington soccer fields during the summer?
Nope. I live waaaaay down south of Oly.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
EFI is on my agenda as well. Not sure what unit yet, or if I'm putting it on all or just some of my rigs. But eventually...

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
I'm about 5 miles west of the Great Wolf Lodge

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.