Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally, maybe I have this picture thing figured out. Took these pictures out back today. Maybe this will answer some of the questions folks have had on the door latches & stuff like that. Enjoy!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
couple more

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
couple more

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
great looking trail slammer TN!looks like you have put function above all else.one rock mod i don't see is a u-bolt flip
this might help you slide over a few stones.i need to find me a beater to build, the sheet metal on red is still to good to booger up.love your truck,keep those pics coming{cool}

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OBXCHARGER said:
great looking trail slammer TN!looks like you have put function above all else.one rock mod i don't see is a u-bolt flip
Yeah, I want to do the shackle flip in the rear and move the shock mounts. Haven't really thought about the u-bolts, but that could help too. Thanks for the compliments! Yeah, it is definitely built for function and not for looks. The more I trail ride, the narrower and more wrinkled it gets ::) ;D

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
TN_Dodge said:
OBXCHARGER said:
Yeah, I want to do the shackle flip in the rear and move the shock mounts. Haven't really thought about the u-bolts, but that could help too. Thanks for the compliments! Yeah, it is definitely built for function and not for looks. The more I trail ride, the narrower and more wrinkled it gets ::) ;D
you mean like this? ;D http://www.sfwda.org/dixiet03/tew18.html

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Them pictures are down..DANG IT. He's on the site every once and a while but doesn't post much of anything. I'd love to see this rig...

Jimbo

·
Registered
9,475 Posts
All I got are red x's...

·
Premium Member
13,386 Posts
red x too - could be my bloodshot eyes tho...no where nears enough sleep - workin' on the '78 just just about every night till around midnite. Mike, was that rock a factory installed option or did you have the dealer bolt that on??? ;D

TN - we'll catch yer pics soon enough - took me about 2 weeks to figure it out....

- Max

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
SamsRams said:
red x too - could be my bloodshot eyes tho...no where nears enough sleep - workin' on the '78 just just about every night till around midnite. Mike, was that rock a factory installed option or did you have the dealer bolt that on??? ;D

TN - we'll catch yer pics soon enough - took me about 2 weeks to figure it out....

- Max
that's David's truck with the rock rash fender. that pic is one of about 12 or so that's of his truck in that link. they're still working for me.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
The pictures in that link work but the one's at the top don't work. I want to see his tube doors :p

Jimbo

·
5,141 Posts
yeah the fist couple pics he posted don't work on my computer either. Got red x's

1 - 16 of 16 Posts