1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
i believe it's 35...

·
Founder
25,730 Posts
I could take 77 north the whole way then? 77 is about 5 miles from my house.

We will more then likely leave wednesday evening, around midnight probably, if I leave from Victoria should put me in Dallas at about 5 am. Should put us at our motel in Kansas around 2 pm.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Nah, I wouldn't take 77 all the way. It's not 4 or 6 lane all the way like 35 will be. 35 will be quicker.

Randall

·
Premium Member
9,424 Posts
From El Paso, you're better off taking 54 through Alamogordo...

If you can run freeway speeds, get on IH 40 at Santa Rosa and go to Oklahoma City to take IH 35 North.

If you like the little bit slower 2 and 4 lane pace, GP, Twister and I went all the way across NM, TX and Kansas on 54 and 56 which was a little shorter in miles, and didn't have the windblast from the big rigs on the Interstate... made the trailer towing a lot less tense.

·
Premium Member
9,424 Posts
Probably not, due mainly to the truck being in pieces and my son being home from the Marines -with a broken knee-.

I hope you all have a good time and little breakage ;D

·
Registered
584 Posts
Lets see, 800 miles, 4:11 gears and no AC. Ok, lets light the fires and burn the tires!!! Gonna hafta to put that one on my calendar. I can supply a "rest" stop here in Albuquerque if anyone is needing one. Got plenty of room and I will even keep the pool open. You guys let me know. (This is gonna leave a mark on my Mobil card ;D ;D)

·
Founder
25,730 Posts
webbcraft2150 said:
Lets see, 800 miles, 4:11 gears and no AC. Ok, lets light the fires and burn the tires!!! Gonna hafta to put that one on my calendar. I can supply a "rest" stop here in Albuquerque if anyone is needing one. Got plenty of room and I will even keep the pool open. You guys let me know. (This is gonna leave a mark on my Mobil card ;D ;D)
This post was concerning the past Ram Jam, no Ram Jam 2004

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.