Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello:

I'm new to this board but I've been lurking for a while. I have an early 74 RC that I bought last Summer. I am putting it back together and have it running but still need to sort through some carb issues and wire up the dash.

My truck is missing the Rear Glass and The Drivers side quarter glass needs replaced. Anyone in the State that has this glass or Knows of a yard in the State that has it please contact me.

Well, thanks and I'll be in touch with you all.

Paul

·
Registered
202 Posts
Welcome to the group, Paul. I don't know of any yards with the glass you need but we can all keep an eye open. You may want to post an ad in the Parts Wanted section of the RCC Classifieds as well as regularly check the Parts for Sale ads.
Good Luck,
Joe.

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
Dam man, I just sold a rear glass from a 76 about 2 months ago, all I have is the Side Glasses from the removable top, and by 1/4 glass do ya mean the wind wing glass? or?

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
Hey Paulabq I got your email, and responded, I do have the side glass your looking for, let me know if ya want it,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.