Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tell us a bit about yourselves here!

Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive?

This post is checked frequently, so expect a reply.

To be added to the Member List, IM kyot with your information.

·
Registered
278 Posts
HI kyot. My name is Mike Cannon live and work in Peterborough, I currently drive 89 Dakota rag top. 3.9 The wife drives a 03 Sebring That I'm not allowed to touch. The beast is a 77 Ram 4X4 400 big block with 33's on it. It's a bit rough right now but it's been a good buggy for me so far, I've had it since 88 There is not too many logging roads it has not seen in this area or the Bancroft area. I'm going to redo it as soon as I get some time but that just does't seem to happen any more. Nice talkin Boomer 47

·
Premium Member
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Mike, Welcome to RCC...( again )

I'll add your info to the members list for you.

·
Registered
278 Posts
pir2 Thanks pir2 I did not realize the club existed, Glad I came across it. mike

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
hey mike

peterborough, then you must be familliar with the hogsback road. haven't hit to many of the trails out there since we ussually only have one truck, mine. a good friend of mine lives out there. he just moved out of the city to norwood. his name is ian kimbell, don't suppose you know him? pretty sure we've seen your rc in our travels in the area when i've been up to visit.

·
Registered
278 Posts
No I don't know Ian but I do have a few friends that live out that way on the on the 5th line, I don't recall the hogsback but I've only lived in this area for 8 years, but if you are down this way give a shout. Boomer

·
Registered
3 Posts
Kyot:

Name is Charlie, live in Pickering Ont. Working on 1985 Dodge Ram currently with punched out 318, hoping to have my 340 by June. I am new to the site and looking forward to giving and receiving any assistance that is needed

·
Premium Member
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Charlie, welcome to RCC.

Hope we're able to help you with whatever you need. Is your truck 2x or 4x? Daily driver or weekend toy? I'm guessing with the 340 planned you like to hotrod a bit ?!?

·
Registered
52 Posts
gerry here (dodgeram) i live in oshawa, work in scarborough
I am a real honest to god gravedigger !
just turned 40!!
i drive a '90 ram 150 2WD, V6 5 speed.
the only option is the rear slider!

I love this truck!
i paid $600 a year ago (118000km)
I have been reading the main page since i bought the truck, helped with the steering coupler replacement.
Gerry
ps nice to have a local chapter, especially in sourcing parts locally.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Fozzie here...

I live in Markham, with an '83 Ramcharger named Junior as my daily driver.

318, 4x4, 31" all terrain tires...Prospector Edition

Just recently aquired Junior from a friend - her black Ramcharger was well known with the Central Ontario 4x4 club as Bo (short for behemoth). Bo has an 8" lift with 35" swampers, custom bumpers, detroit lockers, etc, etc...

(You can see why mine is named Junior... <grin> )

·
Registered
19 Posts
ATM, i just want to get him running smoothly and repair all the little bits...(power window, power door locks, get the rear hatch to lock, etc).

Not going to modify for offroad...at least not going to change the suspension / tire setup.

pir2 said:
Welcome aboard. Sounds like you might be wanting to do some work on it.
Pierre

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, looks like I'm gonna sign for a 2004 Ram SLT Hemi. If all works well I'll pick it up tuesday in Toronto.
Im 26 from Montreal, upgrading from a Ford Ranger. Although I have no complaints about the Ranger, it was just too small, and well, Ford didnt wanna help me out of the lease at all, but Dodge did. So I'm a long time family ford loyalist switching to Dodge.
I wouldnt settle for less than a hemi. It's slate gray or graphite, with a tonneau cover, step bars, hood scoops (lund add-ons) and a dual exhaust kit. I will be adding more for sure.
Although I know nothing about Dodge's, I'm sure I will learn quickly.
So here I am! A new dodge owner!
Thanks guys
Junior

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey, names Jesse Freeman, from Brant County area. im only 16 but my dad and i both have ramchargers. mine's an 89, 2wd. 2 tone blue paint till i get some $. she needs new ball joints and im not sure what else yet. bit of body work and some paint would do wonders! anyone in the area lemme kno, once i get er fixed we can all go for a roll. later folks

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
welcome aboard, we are scattered all over, so seeing each other is a once in a while thing, even then i still find a way to miss evryone, lol

1 - 20 of 115 Posts