Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is a pic of one of our newest members, RamchargerChick76, 1976 ramcharger.
i will let her fill us all in on the details of this great looking RC.

eric

·
Registered
329 Posts
Nice looking Ramcharger! How bout some pics from the inside? 8)

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
wow...nice looking. and, the ramcharger's not bad either.....oops.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey guys,
Here is that info. It has a 318 stock I think, it's on 31's. It's prettymuch stock right now, but I can afford to throw money at it cause I bought it for 400 bucks. It runs great and looks pretty good too. In the future I plan to give it a 4 inch suspension lift, and maybe a 2 or 3 inch body lift. Soon it will be getting a 4-barrel carb and a high rise intake, along with headers. Not to mention a tube bumper, rool-bar, and new seats. By the way the top is off now and it is so cool. I think it's my dads new favorite. Thanx for the compliments by the way, LOL.

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
sweet ride girl !!!!!!!!! damn 400 bucks ???????? you got a steal damn women lol .

·
Registered
400 Posts
Very Cool!!!!!!!{cool}{cool} Heck of a deal too.
Ram looks good in Silver with a black top.
How does a young lady, get a truck like that..no compliants... ;D. It's cool... I wish I was that lucky..When I was thirteen I had a Piece of S**** Chevy Luv (barf) :-\ I guess, I was the dummy, should have saved the money. After I got my license I only drove for month and decided it was better to sale it. Then I finally I got my first Ramcharger when I was seventeen, but had to scrape it :\'( :\'( too much rust, it falling apart setting in driveway. It was't until my end of senior year of high I finish my current Ramcharger that the Mopar Gods blessed me with ;D, that's another story. ;)
Anyway, awsome rig your very lucky. Hope to see more pixs.
Can't wait to see the mods in the future.
Good Luck!

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Very nice truck. The price was right. Watch out for Outlaw !!!!!

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Hey cool another 15 yr old with a RC I got a 84. Have fun ripping up the trails down there.

·
3,940 Posts
that's a great deal for an RC that clean. nice

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Outlaw said:
Toyradio said:
Very nice truck. The price was right. Watch out for Outlaw !!!!!
Why is he dangerous?
No one said anything about being dangerous. Just watch out for Outlaw....He hads a thing for silver RC's...lol

·
Registered
782 Posts
Nice one. Remnds me of a Reverend Horton Heat Song, hehe.,,,,Cruisin

·
Registered
80 Posts
WOW what a sweet body on that chassis ;D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts