Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I don't know if this is ok to post, but I'm getting desperate. Andi and I got a new place by the Pavillions (101/McDonald). We live by PV mall now (Cactus/Tatum). We got our new pad a month before our lease was up so I'm moving us in all month (why you haven't heard from me). Since Andi can't lift anything, I'm on my own. However, try as I may, I can't get my arms around the big furnature! :-\

What I'm trying to say is...um...HELLLLLP!
If someone wants to earn some RC part spanding cash(see this IS truck related!) I could use a hand any time between now and the end of he month. I repeat, this IS a paying job. ;D

Thank you for allowing this thread and all of the smart allec comments to follow (ie:use a hand? Here's some applause! ;D)
jason

·
Registered
660 Posts
Jason,

When do you have to be moved in by?? I am booked this weekend (final wedding preps) and next weekend (wedding) but the weekend after that I could definitely help. My RC is out of commission so I don't have a truck but I do have a small station wagon to throw some junk in. Let me know if this fits in your schedule.

Ryan

·
Registered
943 Posts
Jason, let me know when would be good. I can lend a hand for a day. Weekend days would be better. Let me know what I can do and when.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Man, you guys are all awesome! I'm thinking about next Sat the 27th. This Sunday is good, too. If any of you have a weekday off, I can work that in also. I'm thinking if everyone comes on Saturday, we can bust this out before we even break a sweat! Let me know what works.

THANKS!!!!{cool}

·
Registered
943 Posts
Tomorrow won't work too well with me, Jason, and unfortunately I've got meetings all week. But, Saturday the 27th works for me! Just give me directions on how to get to your current pad, and let me know what time to be there.

One more thing...NO WAY am I going to accept any cash from you in this deal.

So, I've written it in my book - just give me the details and I'll be there!

EDIT: I just noticed while writing this in my book that next Saturday is the 26th. You did mean Saturday the 26th, right?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow. You guys are (sniff) really (sniff,sniff) great! I'm gettin' all emotional! :\'(

Yea, Sat the 26th (not the 27th, if you came Sat the 27th, you'd be here next year ...or would it be last year?). Sounds like a plan. I'll send you guys directions and such. How's about 10am?

Did I say thanks? THANKS!!!

·
Registered
343 Posts
If you need an extra body let me know. I'll be getting off Sat morn. I can swing by.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll send out an address w/ directions probably tonight. Thanks to all of you dudes....and dudette!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can't figure out how to cut/paste the directions in an IM to each of you without writing it out several times. ??? So I'll just put it here.

The address is 4704 E Paradise Village Pkwy North

We live just north (across the street, in fact) of the Paradise Valley Mall in Paradise Point Apartments.

E Paradise Village Pkwy North is just north of Cactus & Tatum.
So if you take the 51 north to Cactus You get off and turn right (east). Take it to Tatum and turn left (north). Go to the second light (Paradise Village Pkwy N) and turn left (west) then you make an immediate right into the complex-there will be a fork- go to the right and park.

If you take the 101 north to Cactus you get off and turn left (west). Then you take it to Tatum and turn right (north) and go to Paradise Village Pkwy N-follow the previous instructions.

Since this is on line, give me a call and give me the secret RC.com password and I'll give you the Apt # ;)
(602)361-5630

It looks like 10 am Sat the 26th. There will be door prizes and party favors. Anyone with arms & legs is welcome. The more people, the less work for everyone and the sooner we can get to washing my truck! :-X
Once again a HUGE thanks to all of you! ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
97 Posts
mtngoat said:
It looks like 10 am Sat the 26th.
damn, It figures, I have to work this Sat. I work every other Sat night. :-\ Well If you need any type of help on the
fri before LMK. Sorry.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Oklie-doklie, Jason! That area was once upon a time my stompin' grounds - many, many years ago! ;D

I'll be there.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This has been such a great surprise to see you all so eager to help, that I think it's just turned into a party!

Everybody come! We've got some Dodge & truck oriented gifts and door prizes, food and drink. I mean we got some cool stuff!! My in-laws will be at our house waiting and cooking up some chili dogs and Andi and I have been puttin our heads together to make this some real fun!
People who actually volunteer to help move deserve it. So if you have time after we unload, stay for a bit and have some chow!

·
Registered
943 Posts
You guys are too much! ;D You shouldn't be worrying about going through so much trouble when you're in the middle of moving, ya know.

See ya soon - it's already Wednesday! ;D

·
Registered
660 Posts
Sounds like you guys are gonna have a blast, wish I didn't have this whole wedding thing to do. ;D Maybe I could just skip it....... naaa I like life, I would like to keep mine. ;D ;)

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey, 84. I've done both and I can say that gattin married is way better than moving! Stick with your plan, man! ;)

·
Registered
943 Posts
Will be enroute at 0830. Will be there about 1000.

To use the words of my hunny, "Let's get this pawty stawted!" ;D

Call me on my cell if anything changes.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Sorry I couldn't make it friday or sat. I had to swap my sleep schedule back to nights and got a call 2 hours after I went to sleep to help a friend go to the junk yard to transport a hood for his sons car. Ended up being up all sat and sat night. dead tired now. 'Nite

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hey, no sweat rb! Had lot's of help!

Mission control is now back up & running! I wanted to send out a big thanks to all of you who stepped up & helped us move last weekend. It was awesome! Everyone started folding down their seats, emptying out their pu beds-not a requirement & LOADED UP! And did a terrencial downpour stop 'em?!........yes.......but only for a few minutes and they were rockin' & rollin' all over again!!!

I have to say, I have only met the RC crew twice before and for them to go this far out of their way is unheard of. Very impressive.

So from Andi and I both.............we love ya baby! 8)

credits to Nick (AZ Trailduster)
Jalene (Twister)
Mohammed (Mohammed)
Joe (justplainJoe)

& also rb74440 & AZBearfan who were there in spirit! ;D

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Awww fudge! Just realized I've been spelling Mohammad wrong. Sorry, bro!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts