Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Afternoon, I have just purchased a 1977 Plymouth Trailduster 318 automatic. I'm needing a dash for it. I have heard that the 80's model dashed interchange and wouldn't care to put one in if I cant find a dash for a 1977 that I can afford ebay had some for $250-$400 plus shipping. Seems like they are getting hard to find. I plan to swap the axels to newer stuff to get lockouts and install 2wd conversion in the case. thanks

·
Registered
291 Posts
Farva,

Welcome to the Forum, and the Great Ole Dodge Truck world!  What part of MO are you located in?

The 77 Trailduster is a great truck/suv, nice purchase and will be a cool fun ride.  Be sure to post up pictures so we can all see the start, and the progress.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m in Bismarck. It’s been in my wife’s family for about 20-25 years. And I’ve been a dodge guy since dads ford made us walk home as a kid lol. The plan is to get it home Saturday after Christmas so let’s hope the ground stays solid and we can

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
Don't know if any active members are down your way. J10Mike lives in Imperial and I'm in Pacific. There were a couple of members in the St Louis area but don't know if they're still active. This section of the forum is just about dead.

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
Facebook Marketplace has a dash from a '77 for $200.  It's listed as being in St Clair. Blue color with glove box lid.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
What??? Another poptop in our area??? Just saw this. Not a lot of our trucks around this area.

Mike

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 1977 Military 5/4 truck with a black dash.  The glove box has a crack in it but rest of dash is good.  are you wanting gauges and cluster too?  I may be willing to sell dash only.  I also have black door panels & carpet too. Btw, I am in Raymore MO.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.