Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks dude, It's summer right now up here, most poeple enjoying it before they crawl in on thier computers for the winter LOL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lifted older models in Juneua eh? That is cool, by the way, I will be down to Juneau in November after the elections for contract negotiations with the Union. Let's talk dude

·
Registered
11 Posts
whats to talk about, there is no where to go off road here!! Ever where its illeagal the city has gone as far as to pile giant bolders up to block access. Unless you have private property its hard to find anything more than a puddle to romp through. I do, however, have a small amount of late 80's-early 90's dodge truck parts...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh that's cool, but if you want to have a coffee and help me get away from the politics for a bit, maybe we might be able to help you out with parts from Anchorage when you need it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Count me in. It is however a little hard and expensive to get off this DAMN ISLAND!!! WILSONNNNN!!!!!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm happy to see some fellow Alaskan's to bad we are all so far apart. If any of you ever make it to Sika I'll buy the first round.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ooops! I meant to post about the Alaskan Mopars on Ice car show HERE. :mad:

Screwed up again!

I put it under Area Discussions, or Chapter Discussions ... or was it Area Chapter Discussions? :-\

I think I need some sleep! Either that, or those pain pills kicked in when I wasn't looking. :-[

Well, thinking of you guys, even if I can't type to ya'! ;)

I don't have a truck, but I do have Mopars. Does that mean I can be in a Chapter? ;D

LahTera

·
Premium Member
26,084 Posts
LahTera sorry for the long delay, yes you can join the chapter in alaska and even participate in others

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well, lets see... we have Anchorage, Juneau, Sitka, Kodiak ... and now Fairbanks!

But heck... we all have Dodge trucks .... so we should be able to get a chapter together ... even if it means meeting halfway down the Denali highway in June one weekend. (although it may require a ferry ride for some)

Anyway, I'm a new Dodge truck owner, and I'd be happy to help anyway I could to get a chapter started. I'm looking forward to the contacts ...

·
Registered
819 Posts
ha yes, we are gettin a collection of Alaskans up here! I am in Fairbanks for the summers and Anchorage for the fall/winters so I am usually able to get around. What kinda rides everyone got? saw a couple in the signature spot but not many. I got a 1990 W150 4x4, mostly stock for now except for the new paint i just put on....and the exhaust. I will get pics up soon for ya. Later, Justin

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello everyone. I am new to Alaska, and new to RCs. I should pick mine up in about a week. Where is a good place for parts near Eagle River?

Thanks
Doug

·
Premium Member
26,084 Posts
Welcome aboard Snug, pwrram, and A john, sorry but as for right now there is no leader of this chapter, but feel free to get something going, if you need any help let me know

1 - 18 of 18 Posts