Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'03 F450 power stroke w/ 6speed and 4.88's . Absolutely NO Bells or Whistles, plane Jane am/fm no tape player or power anything, not even tilt. But hey it gets the job done and I do have a/c.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
new 28' that replaced the old 24', we should have gotten the 32' but I can live with it

Attachments

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is the '99 3/4 ton that I started in. It has about 125k miles and has had some tranny work in the past and needs some now also. It just sits in the parking lot and every now and then I take it to pick up small stuff. The Cummins doesn't seem the same for some reason. I've replaced the exhaust manifold that had a bad crack and that didn't seem to help. It also has a K&N but other than that it's a stocker. I wouldn't mind owning it but that will never happen.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here is the mud flap weights I made for the Ford. Kinda dirty but they look good when I spray them with the aluminum acid.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
i like that bluish-grey one in the back of the second pic ;D

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
of the 4 there i would pull the trailer with the Ram, have the ford on the trailer headed to the car lot, and the RC on the trailer to to drive over the ford if the car lot has a brain and dont want it. hahahaha jk man, a work truck is a work truck. fords arent that bad anyway, im just a mopar fan.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts