Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all i have been very busy so i havent been on for a while. I have some great news! I found a good place to 4wheel.
its called the outback adventure 4x4 park.
here is the hours and directions. 5985 N. COUNTY ROAD 1400 E. CHARLESTON ILLINOIS 61920
PHONE 217-273-7831 OPEN RIDING 363 DAYS A YEAR
OFFICE HOURS 9AM-5PM
RIDING HOURS 9AM-5PM WEEKDAYS

WEEKENDS 9AM-6PM
CLOSED CHRISTMAS DAY AND THANKSGIVING DAY
ADMISSION RATES $15.00 DAILY PASS $20.00 TWODAY PASS
$30.00 THREE DAY PASS $5.00 PASSENGER PER DAY
DIRECTIONS TO THE OUT BACK
FROM CHICAGO
Interstate 57 south to mattoon/charleston Exits. Turn East on route 16 toward Charleston.
approximately 6 miles look for a sign for Drake Homes on your right,and a lighthouse on your left. The next road, is NCR 1400 turn right on NCR 1400. Turn Left at T intersection. Go one block and make a right turn and follow the road,cross the tracks and continue to the OUT BACK ADVENTURE PARK.
FROM SPRINGFIELD Interstate 72 East through Decature, and folow US 36 to Interstate 57 south exit 190A to Charleston. And follow previous instructions.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Does this place have a website? Or does anyone have any pictures of it? I'm interested in it, but would like to know what's there before making the long haul down there......

Bob

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry for not posting this sooner but this 4X4 park is for bikes and the such talked to the owner and he said the city and county said there is not enough intrest to support a fullsize 4X4 park agian sorry for not posting sooner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.