Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going to be dropping in a new 360 an about 3 weeks if every thing stays on track now i am running a 88 360 with all the smog crap on it i plan to remove all of it when i put in the new motor its a 79 monaco 360 police interceptor totally built from bottom to top you name it its been done and is high performance its even that so pretty mopar blue now my question is i should be able to clean out under my hood with no problems right all i want is engine plug wires and essential elec. and vacume no problen right just pull old motor unbolt every thing from inner fenders etc. etc. and drop in new one thats my theory let me know if any one has any input
thanks
ken

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
Should work, the hardest part would be figuring out what is essential or not. There would be a lot you could ditch tho...

·
Registered
71 Posts
sounds like a good swap. i cleaned up my wiring with black convolute tubing, looks a lot better. one more thing, and this will sound nit-picky, chrysler didn't build interceptors. that's a ford term the same as posi is a gm term. kinda gets under my skin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.