Dodge RamCharger Central banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I can't imagine life without Bluetooth
Can even change the color display a bunch of colors so tried to match up the blueish/green of the instrument lights as well.
That's a pretty cool feature. I bet many people think that radio is stock.

·
Vendor
11,632 Posts
I would leave out those tapered shims that go between the spring & the axle.
I did remove the ones that came on my truck when it had a normal lift kit.
Jim

·
Registered
1977 Dodge W100 Custom - 440 Six Pack
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Couldn't lift the truck without getting new wheels and tires for her!

Went though Custom Offset, which I HIGHLY recommend if anyone is looking. The customer support was amazing and very helpful. They also have a huge gallery to look through so you can envision what different style wheels and size tires would look like on your truck. The package was delivered to my house today mounted and balanced. Very happy with the whole transaction.

Went with Alloy Ion wheels on 15x8s and upgraded the 31x10.50 General Grabbers to 33x12.5 BFG Ko2's.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Synthetic rubber

Side shot might look a little tilted, but it's just because my driveway is on a slope.

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle Car

Wanted a little bit of poke from the tires but nothing crazy and really happy with how it ended up.

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

Tire Plant Wheel Car Automotive tail & brake light

I'm going on a year with this truck and love how it's coming out. I'm debating on whether or not my next project will be a roll bar/bed bar with some KC Lights on it. I really like the 70's/80's look even if it's going out of style haha. I would go with a modest single bar, single kicker in chrome if anything.

·
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
4,794 Posts
Who said the "old style" is going out of style? It IS style 😎

Truck looks great by the way 👍

·
Registered
7,645 Posts
Couldn't lift the truck without getting new wheels and tires for her!

Went though Custom Offset, which I HIGHLY recommend if anyone is looking. The customer support was amazing and very helpful. They also have a huge gallery to look through so you can envision what different style wheels and size tires would look like on your truck. The package was delivered to my house today mounted and balanced. Very happy with the whole transaction.

Went with Alloy Ion wheels on 15x8s and upgraded the 31x10.50 General Grabbers to 33x12.5 BFG Ko2's.

View attachment 625634

Side shot might look a little tilted, but it's just because my driveway is on a slope.

View attachment 625631

Wanted a little bit of poke from the tires but nothing crazy and really happy with how it ended up.

View attachment 625632
View attachment 625633

I'm going on a year with this truck and love how it's coming out. I'm debating on whether or not my next project will be a roll bar/bed bar with some KC Lights on it. I really like the 70's/80's look even if it's going out of style haha. I would go with a modest single bar, single kicker in chrome if anything.
Who says it's going out of style? :)
Love your truck.
I wonder how many Power Wagons are running around with Six Packs?

·
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
4,794 Posts
Who says it's going out of style? :)
Love your truck.
I wonder how many Power Wagons are running around with Six Packs?
Probably just both of yours but it is funny what might have a 6 Pack on it. One of my friends has a 6 Pack on his '69 340 Swinger and another friend has a 6 Pack on his '67 Barracuda convertible with a 340 in it. Both with factory 6 Pack setups (not aftermarket).

21 - 28 of 28 Posts