Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some help finding door panel inserts in wood grain for my 78TD 440 727 auto.
Please help if you have some I am a easy buyer.
Open to suggestions thanks.
I also need the fasteners for the tailgate trim still.
Wood Rectangle Wood stain Material property Hardwood
Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Automotive tire

Been in paint two plus years arg but looks great original colors used again.
Also see my newly recovered seats.
Material from SMS Auto Fabrics - The Largest Selection of Classic Auto Interiors.

· Premium Member
2,977 Posts
DMT sells a laser cut replacement for the non SE door inserts and the lower SE trim. Talked to him about doing the dash face but he said to many curves for the average DIYer so not worth the customer service headache. Maybe take a run at him selling you a piece off the roll or wade around 3m looking for the right grain.

· Registered
571 Posts
Need some help finding door panel inserts in wood grain for my 78TD 440 727 auto.
Please help if you have some I am a easy buyer.
Open to suggestions thanks.
I also need the fasteners for the tailgate trim still. View attachment 636072 View attachment 636073
Been in paint two plus years arg but looks great original colors used again.
Also see my newly recovered seats.
Material from SMS Auto Fabrics - The Largest Selection of Classic Auto Interiors.
In the short term, you can stop it from getting any worse with some super glue and baking soda. I had a few cracks in mine and was worried that they would get worse using the door handle, window cranks, etc. so I pulled the door panels off and used some super glue and baking soda on the inside. It's like concrete and will at the very least stop it from getting worse until you can find what you're looking for.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts