Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in a permanent quest to find hub/rotor assemblies for an '89 1 ton non dually. I've read about just cutting the spacer out of the dually ones, but I don't want to do that. The ones currently on the axles are so rusted and corroded, I just don't want to mess with them. I want new ones. I can not find anyone who can supply me with these coveted parts though. The local parts stores can't, and Mother Mopar no longer manufactures these, and there is not a dealership in the country left that has any (according to the local Arkansas Dodge dealer) I have tried ordering from Dynatrac (they have EXACTLY what I want) but they have been blowing me off for the past 7 weeks. I guess they don't want my business.

Point being, my project is at a stand-still. Does anyone know where I can obtain these parts? I'm sick and tired of axles taking up space in the carport instead of being attached to the truck!

Thanks for any information. I ain't got much hair left to pull out...

·
Registered
30,099 Posts
l did a little search / you AINT getting the hub&rotor together / nobody sells it that way / BUT you can get the rotors anywere / Bendix # 141397 at $65,98 for a 89 single rear wheel W350 front rotor / the only place that did sell them together was MOPAR and they dont anymore / rust or not yer gonna hafta use them

1 - 4 of 4 Posts