Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taking apart 360 la small block and need a list of gaskets i need from the cylinder heads all the way up rock auto is confusing me and showing a ton of other intake gaskets that i didnt know existed

·
Registered
13,500 Posts
felpro ( brand name ) sells whats called a "headset " 1 box with everything ya need .... just order by year make model ....  they also sell "full sets" if rebuilding the whole motor ,  and "timing sets"  if your only doing a timing chain

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dodge82273 said:
felpro ( brand name ) sells whats called a "headset " 1 box with everything ya need .... just order by year make model .... they also sell "full sets" if rebuilding the whole motor , and "timing sets" if your only doing a timing chain
problem is i cant afford that whole set and idk if this helps but i have a rpm airgap

·
Super Moderator
29,791 Posts
Save your money.  You are most likely going to need the head set and it will be cheaper buying the set than buying all the gaskets individually.

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
DatJosh said:
Also i need to know if the intake ports on a 1984 360 are the small ones or large ones
1984 360 head set on Rock Auto

howdy / please fill out your SIG that shows at the bottom of your posts with your truck info = it cuts down on the BS and and you recieve better answers because members dont hafta guess which year toyota you drive ???

NOTE / if you dont know howto fill out your SIG just ask me or a Mod for help ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.