·
Registered
22 Posts
Email sent.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For those who sent me legitimate offers, I appreciate the thought.

I got slammed with spam from posting my email.  I've never had that happen on a help type forum before.  Too bad.  A lot of obvious attempts to gather personal info and money with hokey mopar related offers.

That leaves me more than hesitant to do any transactions by mail.

If you have something near eastern WA that I could look at in person, I'd be willing to drive a bit.

Thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
i have a set from a 92 if they will fit

·
Premium Member
24,598 Posts
Frontiersman said:
For those who sent me legitimate offers, I appreciate the thought.

I got slammed with spam from posting my email. I've never had that happen on a help type forum before. Too bad. A lot of obvious attempts to gather personal info and money with hokey mopar related offers.

That leaves me more than hesitant to do any transactions by mail.

If you have something near eastern WA that I could look at in person, I'd be willing to drive a bit.

Thanks
Stick with using the site's personal message system. It is a little more secure since you can check the history and reputation of the sender. ONLY registered members can send PM's. If a spammer signs up just to message you, it should be pretty obvious since their membership date and post count/history is clearly shown.

Furthermore, most of the spammers who register, get caught and banned right away.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts