Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
2,317 Posts
well, lose the body kit, paint it sub lime green, black out the hood and tops of the fenders. then get small bolt pattern a-body ralley wheels and put the a-body chrome tips on.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I think, a scoop for the hood, plum crazy purple, smll rallye wheels, and aar cuda stripe in the side.... ;)

·
3,940 Posts
i was thinking about same thing for my lebaron. do it up like the 71-72 roadrunner. kinda similar shape.

since it is a plymouth and they also made the sundance/DUSTER. try a 71-72 duster. either the black hood w/engine call out, or blackout strobe stripe (like the dual scooped hoods and duster twister) and have body stripes that have engine callout.on rear quarter.

if it's done tastefully, it looks pretty sweet w/muscle car themes on newer cars.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Park your dodge on the hood of the honda best mod for a mobile parking space I know of lol

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
Gut it an go with a rear mount small block running to rear wheel drive.

G

·
I like your idea of a "musclecar" theme- My sister had a shadow she painted Plum Crazy (she still has a 68 Cuda I helped her buy 23 years ago, and it is still plum crazy too, purple is her favorite color, she is a purple nut LOL)

I would go with the K-car turbo killer site recomends- all the turbo and block mods- then pick your favorite muscle car theme- I would go with the T/A challenger or AAR personally- and try to intergrate it as best as possible.

Would be a great daily driver, and would be reasonably quick too!

·
Registered
31 Posts
personaly, i'd trash the car for as much money as you can get out of it, and work on the truck in your signiture, get it streetable, and drive that instead..... but thats just me.....

I have a Buick LeSabre that kills almost any car in my town..... kinda pathetic, but the morons around here spend all there money on the outside and nothin under the hood. Course I havn't spent any money other than fluid changes, brake changes, up keep to keep it in the almost kinda not really but close to new shape I got it in.
Surprising what that 3.8L will do..... the gears must be huge cause the shift pattern is out of this world.
-myers

(you could just get a granny car like I have :))

1 - 14 of 14 Posts