1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just few days I'm Ramcharger 86 owner
I'm from Moscow, Russia....
VIN on plate 1W19H9B515931

I tried many to decode, but no such digits in ramchargers VINs shown in many sites. May be plate is from other car....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No any year VINs looks like my. If I have 86-87 year car it should be 17-th digits. But I'm absolutely sure that it contain only 14-th. Stiker near drivers door was broken, I can't read it because 'Void if removed' close most of info on it. Plate have Mopar symbol and only 14-th
I think that somebody before me took this plate from another model of Chrysler...That r/c in Russia from 1994 in that times may be only one r/c was in country :0) In registration forms I have - Chevy Blazer :0).....Sorry for me it's not funny because I have to say something in registration department to get license plates....

·
Premium Member
17,219 Posts
ok i am looking at a couple of different things for you, first, i dont think that is a ramcharger or truck VIN, just because nothing matches up.

if i run it through an older car decoder it shows up as an unknown style from 1969 with a hi po 383 in it, so i am sure that isnt right either

but as near as i can tell it is off of a vehicle manufactured prior to 1980

sorry i couldnt be more help

eric

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ICQ in my profile ..... If any ideas pls it to...or leave here...tomorrow i'll read it
In Moscow 9PM I have to go home :0)

·
Premium Member
17,219 Posts
RamCharger_77 said:
ICQ in my profile ..... If any ideas pls it to...or leave here...tomorrow i'll read it
In Moscow 9PM I have to go home :0)
ok i will keep looking, and also, welcome to the site, it is awesome to see that at least one ramcharger made it to russia.

eric

·
7,995 Posts
Did you get the VIN number off the truck or off some paperwork...it seems to be short some letters/numbers...I'll post a sheet from the parts book for you for VIN ID as soon as I get a chance.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Now I'm think what to do....because i can't registrate it with such troubles...
Hope I come back here with teckhnical questions.... i'm very like ramcharger and hope all problems i'll solve shortly

Sorry for my english, past 10 years i did't speak it :0)))

1 - 11 of 11 Posts