Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine is from New York & he has been dying for something called a White Hot.

I was wondering if anybody has heard of this & if they could help me get some to Texas.

Thanks Rodney

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He's from Lockport 12 miles north of Buffalo. This white hot is suppoed to be something like a white hot dog.

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Ah that is a upstate thing, wait for boonman to pop in he can get them for you

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
They will be green by the time Boon stops back in again! lol Where's BB been anyways?

G

·
Most people who frequent this board are either long Islanders or CT people and we are like 8 hours drive time from Buffalo

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
If i see them next time im up there i'll get them for you since boon and the rest of the couch potatoe chapter isn't around anymore

·
Registered
148 Posts
Couch Potato chapter ? Too busy to sit on the couch & veg .

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Couch potato chapter; Ok lets put it like this as per the hooter thing next week that EVERYONE was notified about lets see who the couch potato's aren't. ( i know some of you live entirely to far to make this one so this is for the east end of NY) Next meet is for the west and central end of NY (east end members willing to travel alittle) then i'll be all alone again staring at my watch

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Evildriver-3 said:
Next meet is for the west and central end of NY (east end members willing to travel alittle) then i'll be all alone again staring at my watch
When & where are we going?

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Well hopefully we can get together in the delaware region upstate, sometime around november the 1st 2 weeks

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
I am there!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts