Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i am almost done rebuilding my 79 TD but everytime i fix something some thing else needs attention or replacement but now i need to rebuild the trans and have no comprision in two pistions which totals in $3000 in repairs from a shop. i would do it my self but do not have the place or the equipment to do it.  what u guys think finish it or find another RC that is ready to go. I do have people in AZ and can bring an RC from down there.

Omar

·
Premium Member
381 Posts
Hey there. I really don't remember what your rc looks like or the overall condition of it but for that kind of money you can buy a pretty nice rc from a rust free state and strip all your better parts off your and transfer it to the other and put the other parts back on yours and sell it whole or part it out to help recoup costs. That's my 2 cents. John

·
Registered
113 Posts
I would look for a decent RC that runs, if I had no place to swap engine , trans etc. Paying someone else to do it is no worth it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.