Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
26,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a bunch of How To's that need to be done, but I don't have the time to convert them into webpages for our site.

I need someone who can read HTML to take the information and put it into HTML. The way I do it is I take a current How To, and just replace the pics and text with the ones for the new how to, and of coarse the change name and link to their profile. HTML knowledge is needed to do this, but it isn't very hard. I just don't have time, and I have about 5 or 6 how to's I think that haven't been done.

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
RCC_SaMiaM said:
I have a bunch of How To's that need to be done, but I don't have the time to convert them into webpages for our site.

I need someone who can read HTML to take the information and put it into HTML. The way I do it is I take a current How To, and just replace the pics and text with the ones for the new how to, and of coarse the change name and link to their profile. HTML knowledge is needed to do this, but it isn't very hard. I just don't have time, and I have about 5 or 6 how to's I think that haven't been done.
I have been writing HTML for about 5 years now Sam, and have a website. I would gladly help you out. I've got lots of time on my hands.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Throw my hat into the ring here as well. Just give me a shout ifn ya need somethin.

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Sam,
This post is about a month old now, but I have built webpages and taught HTML if you need any additional help now or in the future. I gladly volunteer.

Dana

G

·
I know this thread's stale and a lot of the How To's have been recently done but here goes. I don't know HTML like the back of my hand but my Idiot's Guide to Creating an HTML 4 Web Page is within easy reach. I'll try one if needed.

·
Administrator
26,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I haven't even had time to look at them. Jammer, did you not get the howto's I sent you? I think I sent about 6? I hope I didn't send them to Jamm :) It was quite a while ago, when I first started sending out the how to's.

·
Super Moderator
8,516 Posts
Sam if still need help on these, send some my way, I've got some time to help out now.

G

·
Hi Sam,

Thought I'd offer some time as well. I can write CGI stuff in Perl too and do some DB stuff (Postgres, MySQL) if you need it. They've eliminated overtime at work (It's been 50-70 hr. weeks for the past year) so I've got some time on my hands.

Eric

1 - 10 of 10 Posts