Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the title says it all. I'm gonna be ordering my new engine in a few weeks. But i've come to find out that they wont take my core with the heads the way they are (Missing alot of pieces).

And i'm very lazy and i dont want to track down pieces for the ones that are on it. So i'm wondering if anyone has a set of heads i can bolt on. They can be cracked, broken, whatever...just so that they LOOK like they might be salvagable (so that they'll accept it as a core).
I Need them for a 360

Or does anyone know a junk yard that will let go of heads for cheap?

-Nick

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Nick, I have the stock heads I pulled off the Ramus's 360. They are complete. You can have them for....free.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Nick ,,just take the spring parts you need off your 318......

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GP, you rule.

I'll put those 360 heads with my 318 and steal the heads off that for the core. I owe ya one, or two...or is it three now? ??? ;D

maverick, i was thinking about that. But i dont want to leave my 318 head-less.

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
These heads are the stockers I took off when I first bought the Ramus. They are extremely extremely tired. But, it was running. You will need to have them done before using them.

It's like five or six, but who's counting? You can check out my Linux box when you come get them.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Nick, what motor are you going to by for your truck?(supplier)

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
360 long block from the dealer. Seems like the easiest/fastest route.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.