Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If there is any one in that arae that would not mind doing me a favor.. There is a 69 VW sqare back for sale in that area.. I want to get for my daughter..and I was wandering is someone would be willing to check it out for me and take some pictures and send them to me..

I would be willing to pay for your gas and trouble.. Its would be a lot easier if someone up there could do this for me.. That way I dont have to drive for 18 hours and get there and decide I dont want it...I you would be willing please email me or reply to this post...

thanks

chubby...

[email protected]

·
Registered
299 Posts
I live about 70 miles south of there, but in the next week or 2, I should be heading up that way. Where exactly is it?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks fellas.. ill get you the information this week end.. its a project car for my daughter.. Im going to let her fix it up her self.. that way she will apreciate all the hard work and hopefull take care of it... Im not to worried about the engine running.. but the pan and body need to be solid.. and all the interoir peices need to be their...

thanks again fellas...

chubby

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.