This is my RC

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Kewl RC!!! Ditto on the more pics.

·
5,138 Posts
I am with the rest of the guys, we need more pics!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
awesome, I like it, does it have balls too?
lets us know what you got

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
yes ,more pics,and closeups. love those flames.never seen them on an rc before! :D

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
I wanna see engine pics of that bad boy . I wanna see it man in person looks bad ass . You running 38's on it ? very nice Rc man .

bt83rc

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't know if anyones is still looking at this post or not but if anyone is sorry about not responding to anyone. As far as more pics go, I have a whole book of them from my build but have to figure out a way to scan them and get them on the computer.  I haven't driven it too much in the past couple of years just due to finances and such but if anbody ever wants to see it let me know if you're from the area and we'll hook up. Any more questions let me know and I 'll answer the best I can. I do have my phases where I'm not on the net too much anymore so if I don't answer then don't take it personally.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks man. It has been quite rig for me. I know you guys hate to hear it but I built it more for show than go. It does definately haul ass though. As far as wheeling she's never been since it's been done. Like I said I do have a bunch of pics that I'd love to share with everyone but I just don't have a way to scan them to get them on here right now. I'll have to look into it tho. Like I said before if anyone wants to see it then get ahold of me if you're from the area and I'll show it to ya.  As far as being from VT, I've recently sold my house in Readsboro,VT and am temporarily living in Stephentown, NY with my girl and her father while I look for a new place to buy. Also , I know most of the comments that I'm responding to are from like 2002 and around that time so I have to apologize. I go thru stages where I'm on the net all the time then not on for months at a time and don't see this stuff. I guess I just didn't realize that there was that much interest in my rig. Thanks for all the compliments tho-I appreciate it.

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
wow that was 5yrs ago lol ...holy cow good to hear u got it together man

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
At this point it'snly running the 36 " Cepeks. If I was gonna drive it every day again I would find something similar. They wore great. But seeing as how I have a 2000 Ram Quad Cab now to deive every day i would probably go with something like a M.T. Baja Claw or something. I used to run M.T. Baja Radials (35x14.5") and loved them. Like I said tho--this truck was built for more show. I always wanted to build a truck to match for wheeling. My plan at this point is if I ever hit the lottery or get the money quick is to restore it back to stock height, stock wheels and tires, stock Macho Package paint scheme and give it back to my father-he is the original owner of it. I've tied to find his two Hemi cars that he owned but no luck. At least I've known this one from the beginning.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts