Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
That looks really cool. Good job!! ;D

·
3,940 Posts
that actually looks quite good, nice job. ;)

G

·
Very impressive SD!!! Mirrors on the ceiling would be a nice touch, but they could be quite hazardous during rollovers. LOL

After viewing your webpage, I can see you are a very talented person. Your bodyart work is superb. {cool}

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PowerWagonPete said:
Very impressive SD!!! Mirrors on the ceiling would be a nice touch, but they could be quite hazardous during rollovers. LOL
After viewing your webpage, I can see you are a very talented person. Your bodyart work is superb. {cool}
thanks.doing art of all kinds is my favorite thing to do- sewing,drawing,tattoos,all kinds of stuff.
mirrors wouldnt only hurt in an accident but i think theyd be a little distracting especially at night :)

G

·
Ya know, I always thought a zebra striped interior would look kinda tacky. But that really looks good. You did a hell of a job on that, SheDevil. Nice work. {cool}

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
silver03rc said:
very nice, needs the zebra striped dice for the mirror now ;D
i dont know, i kinda like the handcuffs,spiked collar, and cute pink jigglypuff :)

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
{blush}um...thanks. :)
the only other zebra stripes i need are floor mats.if anyone knows where i can get some all plastic (no carpet)zebra stripe floor mats please4 let me know.i havent figured outr to make those myself :p

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i tried one walmart and all the parts stores around here.the only place i havent looked yet is hot topic at the mall.they usually have steering wheel covers and stuff like that.

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
The interior looks good. Nice pic's of the truck......skip

G

·
bbf557ci said:
shedevil..... your truck scares me, and you scare me even more......

will you marry me?
Hey I saw her first! Besides , I am tatooing my body in zebra stripes so she will like me more! ;D NIce truck, cool tat's ;D

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks everyone.{blush}{blush}{blush}

hey i finally found the zebra floor mats! online $40.00 for the 4c peice set. :)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts