Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is my 78 w100 that i just got last month i'm trying to learn more about it as i would like to try and restore it i belive i'm either the 3rd or 4th owner

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
nysuper said:
this is my 78 w100 that i just got last month i'm trying to learn more about it as i would like to try and restore it i belive i'm either the 3rd or 4th owner
restore?? wow....uhm....from the look on the pic there is not much to restore...very clean, very nice....{cool}

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
santak said:
restore?? wow....uhm....from the look on the pic there is not much to restore...very clean, very nice....{cool}
there is some minor surrfet rust and the inside need to be redone new rug and some other stuff but nothing major

edit: corrected a little quote error, makes it easier to read now

·
3,940 Posts
i'd say your off to a good start! {cool}

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nysuper78W100 said:
i'm adding more pics of my truck by the way i only paid 1500 for this truck

Attachments

G

·
HMMMMM. I like that '80's cab, the early '70's "100" emblems, and the '77-'78 Trailduster grille. It looks to me like that truck was already "restored". I hate to be the bearer of bad news but in 1978, Dodge designated the half-tons as W150's, not W100's. I'd be willing to bet that truck does have some history behind it. ;D

What's your VIN ?

Edit: Sorry man, I didn't mention how nice your truck looks. Welcome to the site! ;D

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
LOL, the "hodge podge dodge" Whats up with the door handels?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts