Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
nice work on the shocks. how much does that really help?

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Nice job I am planing on the same upgrades to motor soon

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
RThats a sweet truck Jamie! and OG nice RC, How hard was the dual set up to do?

·
Registered
5,085 Posts
that is dons truck. he is real good friend of mine. he has done most of the work himself and i just give him a hand when he needs it. we did the ubolt flip and dual shock in about 4 beers ooops i mean 2 hours. just kidding (dons joke) and it went pretty smooth. looks really cool and just waiting for day off to take it down the beach. the truck is pretty slick ride and everything works. ac and all. nice on the beach. he built a 360 for it and i just helped pick parts but he did all the work. i like it. makes me want an rc when i see it. but im hooked on trucks as a whole.

jamie

·
Registered
849 Posts
sweet looking truck don. if i had an RC it's be like that one!! ;D
shawn

·
Registered
229 Posts
Great lookin' RC!!! Also, very nice job on the website! ;D

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
wow! what i wouldn't give to have 2 RC's in my driveway at one time! i just love that picture... ;D nice rigs, every one of them!

·
3,951 Posts
my how the goat has grown.

i see the ol' bluegoat ain't what she used to be.

need some updated pics and stats.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yuppers, went out and bought her a new set of shoe's for the holiday's. 35x12.50 pro comp's w/ m-t alum. wheels.added a flip kit to give it 4 more inch's of clearance. also dropped in a set of 4.56 gears in the front and rear . santa's bringing a 5-speed .od. tranny! she's still has her 360..alum. intake and 4-bbl. edelbrock carb. sett'in on top of the 274 cam. 350 +h.p. and around about the same on torque...... ill get more pics later on down the road!........................later,Don

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Still looks the same as it did back in Dec.02'

·
Premium Member
13,419 Posts
ol86goat said:
yuppers, went out and bought her a new set of shoe's for the holiday's. 35x12.50 pro comp's w/ m-t alum. wheels.added a flip kit to give it 4 more inch's of clearance. also dropped in a set of 4.56 gears in the front and rear . santa's bringing a 5-speed .od. tranny! she's still has her 360..alum. intake and 4-bbl. edelbrock carb. sett'in on top of the 274 cam. 350 +h.p. and around about the same on torque...... ill get more pics later on down the road!........................later,Don
Nice nice nice - diggin' the upgrades - real good list of mods there dude.

- M2

1 - 16 of 16 Posts