Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
i am like in love with your truck...that is soo cool...i have been looking for a power ram for a long long time...i havent found one in my price range...and if i did find one it was way to beat up...sweeettt truck...got any more pics?

·
5,141 Posts
That truck looks cool as hell.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Very Cool Truck - The color combo is excellent!

8)

Had

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I LOVE it!!! Reminds me of my own...except yours is much nicer looking ;) Great color!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Great looking truck. Like the color.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Its a beauty,nice choice of colour.

corey

·
Registered
163 Posts
Great looking truck Montana_Ram. I like the side moulding and especially the school bus color. That looks like a real heavy duty winch on the front.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Hey ill tell you one thing that truck is a damn beauty. Not only do i love that colour but the body lift sure does wonders to her. Gorgeous ;D

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Can't wait to she it in person. Your still coming to Ram Jam aren't you? (22-1/2 days)

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
;D ;D ;D YES, i'm still goin to R/J, and already havin trouble sleepin i'm so EXCITED! ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
WOW, BAD A$$ lookin truck, I`m diggin the body lift. How hard was it to install???

·
Registered
752 Posts
Re: the interior pics...are you chasin' the shots of rubbing alcohol with Mountain Dew or is it the other way around? :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hey Todd, where Did you get those buckets? That's kind what I am looking for.....

Randall

·
Registered
6 Posts
nice rig man. really dig the yellow there was a 73 power wagon out where i live that was yellow i was gonna buy. things didnt quite pan out tho. Truck looks great with out the body molding. Even better with it on.

·
Registered
18 Posts
awesome, wish my school bus look like that I wouldn't miss one day, (lol) good job on keeping the Dodge name alive, hopefully with alittle luck, and bucks mine might look that good

1 - 20 of 26 Posts