Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just thought I'd share some of my tattoos. Feel free to add your own to this thread.

This first one is on my left arm.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This one is on my left back. The words say "Pride Not Predjudice". It took a little over three hours to do.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is a Celtic design on my left chest.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's hard to do this one justice with a camera, because it wraps around my leg. It say's Irish.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's the rest of it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is another Celtic design. I'm probably going to have this one covered up with my family's coat of arms at some point.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This one's on my right back, and it's the Chinese symbol for happiness.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, last one for now (I've got the itch to get another one)...this is on my right leg.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the compliments, and no I'm not laughing at you. ;D I've often thought about getting my cars inked on too.

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
cool celtic work.i have a lot of it myself{cool}

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
shedevil said:
cool celtic work.i have a lot of it myself{cool}
Thanks a lot. I plan on getting some more Celtic work done soon, along with a few other things. I checked out your tats, and they're absolutely amazing. You have a lot of impressive artwork.

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
thanks.have you seen my latest that i posted on there a couple weeks ago? the celtic on my upper back? that hurt so much :\'( :)

·
Registered
567 Posts
Believe it or not the General Lee has already been done on my right forearm... Took over 3 hours under the needle with no ciggy break... :eek: :-\ I will post a pic as soon as I get it scanned, the pic aint that great but trying to hold the flash button and snap at the same time with my usually "unreliable" left hand, I did the best I could...... "T"

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
shedevil said:
thanks.have you seen my latest that i posted on there a couple weeks ago? the celtic on my upper back? that hurt so much :\'( :)
Yeah, I saw it...that's really sweet. I would love to have something like that.

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
exChevycouple said:
Believe it or not the General Lee has already been done on my right forearm... Took over 3 hours under the needle with no ciggy break... :eek: :-\ I will post a pic as soon as I get it scanned, the pic aint that great but trying to hold the flash button and snap at the same time with my usually "unreliable" left hand, I did the best I could...... "T"
Cool! I can't wait to see the pic.

·
Registered
567 Posts
i cant seem to figure out how to load a pic on this post, but you can check out the pic on my yahoo profile.... gonemopar85

·
Registered
567 Posts
Ok, let me try this again....
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-6/250973/generalleetat.jpg

·
Registered
567 Posts
i cant figure this freakin thing out....maybe i shouldnt have skipped out on so many puter classes.....lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts