Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've had the truck for almost five years and have put a lot of man hours in to fixing it up.i had the truck for two years before i did any mods.It has a the stock 318 and 727 trans,i want drop in a bigger motor maybe a 440 or 400 and a new 727 with a shift kit ;). list of mods tinted windows, Dual exhaust,roll pan,grant steering wheel,new paint job,15" luxuary alloy rims with 255/60r15 on front and 295/50r15 on rear,Box rails,kick ass sound system,hood scoops,tail light covers.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
here is my most recent pic of my truck it's lacking a few mods but will post new pics soon

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Is that a soft cover on the bed...???

If so where did you get it and for how much...??

I am having a hard time finding one (perferably one on rails rather than snaps) for an 8 foot bed.

Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes it is a soft box cover i found it at my local UAP/NAPA store and it's held on but velcro it was about $200.00 canadian

For all who are intrested you can get tail light covers for your 82-93 Full sized rams all you have to do is order the tail light covers for a 87-96 dakota

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The ones i have are made by gts and there the black outs and they look to cool but the cops hate them :mad:. i had to cut holes in the back to make them happy :\'( they sure know how to piss a guy off. if you want the part code is gts013 this is for the blackout light tail covers. will post pics of upgrades soon sent in the film yesterday should have it back by monday.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
here's a few pics that my dad took after i painted the frontend, installed my roll pan and had my exhaust redone.

Attachments

·
Registered
269 Posts
what hood scoops do you have on there? Are they functional? Truck looks good. I think I might need to pickup a 2by

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
there a pair of lund eclipes hood scoops (large).they are not functional i would like to get a functional set put on down the road but thats a maybe. for all who are intersted they run about $150.00 for the pair i lost the part number but will post when i find it.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Hey bad ram where did you buy those tail light covers? Are they the total blackouts by gto? Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
more news on my truck i just instaled a nice set of bucket seats. and just came across a deal for a possey rear end and maybe a 400 and a newer 727 tranny.i hope the deal goes through. ;)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts