Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a pic of my 69 Dodge Super Bee 383 727 auto. Runs mid 12's.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Cool. Always nice to see the big B-bodies alive and well. Especially Super Bees. I see the Road Runners quite a bit for sale, but for some reason, I've never seen to many Super Bees out there.............Los

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only made about 20,000 of them. So yea there pretty rare. Less than 10,000 around anymore.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
They actually made almost 28,000 in the '69 model year. They don't give a production breakdown between post coupes or hardtop coupes. But for some reason, they just seem to be far and few between to me. As I very seldom see one anymore...............Los

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They made approximatly 18,475 2 door hard top Super Bees. Your right though they made around 28k if you add in coupes. It has a 69 383 Hp punched 30 over with 11 to 1 forged pistons, Dynomax jet hot coated headers, Mopar 509 cam, 516 heads with valve job, 6 pak rods, Edelbrock intake, 3000 stall converter, and 650 carter soon to be 750 Edelbrock 3:23 gears soon to be 4:10. Its pretty quick. ;D

·
Registered
11,397 Posts
Crownpoint88 said:
This is a pic of my 69 Dodge Super Bee 383 727 auto. Runs mid 12's.
that is an awesome car! :D

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank ya. Just wish you could say that about the interior. It Sucks!! Its a project for another day. Just worried about keeping her runnin good.

·
Premium Member
6,339 Posts
I think superbees must be the only big block Mopars east TN got its fair share on. We ain't got shit for dodge chargers or plymouth satellite GTXs. Our selection of plymouth satellite roadrunners is better than other mopars, but they are still pretty hard to come across, but bees are rather common compared to other big block mopars around here.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow, ive only seen one Super Bee actually driving on the street. But we were about a mile away from a car show.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
I love those Super Bees...I wanted one or a RR, but all I could find was over priced rusty junk in my price range. Some day I'll get a B body.. ;D

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got mine for 3000. I think it was a great deal. It needs alot of body work but what car thats 32 years old doesnt need it.

·
Registered
11,397 Posts
Crownpoint88 said:
Wow, ive only seen one Super Bee actually driving on the street. But we were about a mile away from a car show.
i have never seen one in person, only in mags plus my matchboxes.

G

·
Hey, keep me in mind if you find a 69 coronet RT or 500, I am looking for project car, and if it is nice, I will consider it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,078 Posts
That is totally wicked, dont ever get rid of it, if you do call me..{smoke}

·
Registered
11,397 Posts
cant wait tosee it with the new silver paint job.(im thinking of the right one right?)

·
Registered
11,397 Posts
got the new paint job yet? cant wait to see it :D

·
Registered
98 Posts
Nice bee, I recently sold my 69 bee it was red, 383 4-speed,ramcharger air package,and white interior.I wish I kept it. :(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts