Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·




















I put up some more as things progress....gotta get back outside before the rain starts....but the coffee comes first.... ;D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,530 Posts
what truck {noclue} - all I see is a set of headlights on one photo and taillights in another...maybe a set of tires here or there....I don't see no truck ;D

Looks good Paul {cool}.

- Sam
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
440 4spd Power Ram said:
Looks good with the lift Paul.. {cool}

PS, I'll take that heavy bumper off your hands now.. ;D
Thanks again Leon....

PS, I think the 1 ton springs will handle it, but thanks anyway.... ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mad Max said:
what truck {noclue} - all I see is a set of headlights on one photo and taillights in another...maybe a set of tires here or there....I don't see no truck ;D

Looks good Paul {cool}.

- Sam
LOL!....thanks Sam....as it moves along there will be some things that I think you will enjoy seeing....or at the very least will put a grin on your face....I have a great job....and I have already cleared it with "the-powers-that-be" to put it into the fray....it'll be something different than your standard OPFOR Humvee.... ::) ;D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
296 Posts
Paul can't wait to see see the self defense mods. good looking truck.
Brian
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,234 Posts
Have to ask....how did you do the paint.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
snoopy1964 said:
Paul can't wait to see see the self defense mods. good looking truck.
Brian
Some defensive, some offensive....lol....

Boons said:
Have to ask....how did you do the paint.
Sprayed the entire truck with Krylon flat tan spray bombs as a base....then took a 3'x3' piece of camouflage netting and laid it on the body repeatedly then sprayed it each time with flat brown....moved the netting a little over to offset off the brown....then sprayed olive drab green repeating the steps done with the brown....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the camo kid said:
hey paul why dont you take this one for the weekend trip i think it would do good up there

p.s. love the paint
eric
Two reasons....the truck will not be done by then....and my work schedule doesn't allow many days off in a row once the class starts....

Thanks....

PS: Leon has already advised me about long wheel base trucks in Uwharrie....lol....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,291 Posts
That is real nice. Love that bumper and paint!!!
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
60,461 Posts
{cool}  I like it, it got class. without over doing it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SuperBurban said:
{cool} I like it, it got class. without over doing it.
Appreciate that George....I just hope that the chrome spinners on the Humvee rims and the quad chrome baloney cut 5" stacks with the rain flappers behind the cab won't push it over the edge.... :eek:

Actually there will only be a few more visible additions that will be done to it....I am trying to maintain a functional/practical look....yet one that has a certain "stout" look.... 8)
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
60,461 Posts
squads51 said:
Appreciate that George....I just hope that the chrome spinners on the Humvee rims and the quad chrome baloney cut 5" stacks with the rain flappers behind the cab won't push it over the edge.... :eek:

Actually there will only be a few more visible additions that will be done to it....I am trying to maintain a functional/practical look....yet one that has a certain "stout" look.... 8)
Ahh spinners - - -no! stacks {noclue} maybe the 3", with the 5" heat guards, like the Humvee fording kit has - - Maybe, but I'd have to see it before I decide.

Humvee rims will be a good touch. {cool}
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
61 Posts
paul me and snoopy are only goin up for the day not the week end but after talkin to snoopy on the phone he said your still up in the air cause of work
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the camo kid said:
paul me and snoopy are only goin up for the day not the week end but after talkin to snoopy on the phone he said your still up in the air cause of work
Yeah, the work thing sorta takes priority over the play thing.... :eek:....something about how the work thing provides the cash to do the play thing.... {noclue}....the work (and the schedule) I have is all dependent on the Training Team....if they modify the schedule for whatever reason, it effects when, where and what we do....we still work the contracted number of days, but they may be re-arranged....so during the course of the class we are required to remain flexible....so the only time I have available to actually do anything is between the classes....and not have to be concerned with getting called or e-mailed with "a change to a change"....but hey, I'm "in the woods" for the most part....3 weeks out of a 5 week class....and that is what the truck is being built for.... :eek: ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Some progress....front sway bar with extensions on....opened up the front fenders and was able to keep the the inner fenders (some hammer work involved)....mounted Humvee rims and tires....bought 3/4 ton trailer....
Driver's side full view....

Driver's side front....

Driver's side rear....

Passenger side front....

Passenger side rear....

Trailer M101A2....

"Makes-Life-Easier" top crank swivel jack....

Leon, does this look familiar?....

Misc. pics....


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
962 Posts
that thing is a beast!! love the style of it. whats the info about that ramcharger i see lonely in the background?
 
1 - 20 of 150 Posts
Top