Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'm looking for anyone along this route who is willing to be an emergency contact or even for maybe a sleepover for me and my son (he's 4)

Here goes.

*Mass Pike to NY Thruway (I-90W)
*I-90W through Pennsylvania into Ohio.
*I-90W to I-271S to I-71S
*I-270W around Columbus back to I-71S to I-275W to I-75 into Kentucky.
*Then I-71S towards Louisville then I-65S to Nashville then I-40W
*I-40W into Arkansas to I-440W to I-30W into Texas.
*From I-30W to US 271 to State Highway 69 to Rusk, TX.
*Then I can follow the directions on the Shiloh Ridge website.

1973 miles :)

Thanks

Oh yea, we're leaving Maine on Monday, Aug 30th around 10 a.m. I plan on driving 10-12 hours a day and stopping every 3-4 hours so my boy can stretch. I've planned on 3-4 days driving.

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
Awesome dude, will see you at the gate, or inside.
I am starting out in NW MT, figure close to 2000 miles...{smoke}

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
WEll man i can be your Ohio contact i live close to I 90 man .... I am in Clyde just 5 miles south of the Turnpike .... hell we can meet for a few if you want to stop and take a break lol ..... Umm....here's my cell # 419 559 0252 .... give me holler once u get down this way man !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
im in southern WV alittle out of the way i guess.i thought i was driving far.in case you make a detour my #304-640-0806

·
Premium Member
16,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BrianT said:
WEll man i can be your Ohio contact i live close to I 90 man .... I am in Clyde just 5 miles south of the Turnpike .... hell we can meet for a few if you want to stop and take a break lol ..... Umm....here's my cell # 419 559 0252 .... give me holler once u get down this way man !!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks man. I will definitely stop.

I'll let you know before hand, too, so we don't just call 5 minutes out.

thanks Brian.

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
Coop, I am about an hour away from the Mass pike. If you want to detour, I think I already got the day off, if not but you are ahead of schedule, let me know, I will buzz up and buy you a cup of coffee! lol If you need anything from boston to albany, just hollar.
Just remember! If you stop to say hi to everyone, you MIGHT get to TX in time to go to RJ 2005! lol

·
Premium Member
16,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You have Monday the 30th off?

I'd like to see ya. If not, I can detour on the way back. CT is close enough to home that I could take some time visiting.

Ted

·
Premium Member
5,260 Posts
Dude I don't want to cut into Brian Thing but Iam 20 mins from 271 RT8 south to graham rd in Stow then left 6 (east)miles And I'd be pissed if you didn't crash for awhile LOL IF it helps Heres the Address 505 carthage ave Kent Ohio.

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
cooper30 said:
You have Monday the 30th off?

I'd like to see ya. If not, I can detour on the way back. CT is close enough to home that I could take some time visiting.

Ted
Think so, if not then I will now!!! ;D Dig through the chapters for all the states you are going through. Make up a phone list and keep it handy. Thats what I did going down to Tellico. Just make sure the print is big enough to read as you drive! lol
I think You already got my # if not. 1-860-480-4762

·
Premium Member
16,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ramdozer said:
Dude I don't want to cut into Brian Thing but Iam 20 mins from 271 RT8 south to graham rd in Stow then left 6 (east)miles And I'd be pissed if you didn't crash for awhile LOL IF it helps Heres the Address 505 carthage ave Kent Ohio.
lmao...yea, I already planned on seeing ya.

I'm going to see what kind of response I get over the next week, then I'll make hard plans. I've left myself 4 days to get there. I've driven to Memphis and back a couple times and it took me an average of 24 hours or so one way. I'm using that to plan my distances.

I'm leaving Monday morning. I plan on driving as far as I can the first day/night, but with my son I like to stop every 2-3 hours so he can stretch and run around.

Ohio's going to be a popular state. ;D I'm thinking it'll be a good state to stop in on the way down and back.

Hmm....all the family on my mother's side is originally from Ohio and now they all live in Texas except for my mother....that's interesting. ;) ;D

·
Premium Member
16,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok, I've got all the phone numbers listed so far saved in my phone. Thanks.

My cell number is 207-577-5724.

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
Hey Sam, can you come get me? ;D

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
If you need my nextel just let me know as well. If you have problems we'll get to ya somehow. Coop can't wait to meet you and the others.

·
Premium Member
16,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks guys!!!

We may not break any speed records, but we'll get there....hopefully under our own power. ;D

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
same here, my cell is 361-533-1733 and im available pretty much all the time untill we reach shiloh as phones dont work too great there:) i cant remember my nextel number off hand but ill post it later in case anyone wants it. looking forward to seeing ya coop as well as everyone else. see ya soon

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
mrpeal said:
untill we reach shiloh as phones dont work too great there:)
No phones?!?! How are we going to get updates from RJ then? ??? All of us that can't make it NEED to know whats going on!! ;D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts