·
Registered
5,187 Posts
nice {cool}
what about some specs? :)

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Looks good man. I like that color in the older removable tops RCs.

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
Nice looking truck. What are the specs? I like that floor shifter too.

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
that is a sweet color!!! whats it called? be sure to post some in the RC section so we can drool long after this thread gets old (and deleted).

Duane

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's a 1978 RC, With The BIG BLOCK 440!! with a big ol' cam, holly 750cfm Dubble pumper, big oil pump, moroso valve covers and air cleaner, CJ headders that feed into duel flow masters, this is all backed by a 727 with a manual valve body and top'd with a B&M star shifter!

Paint is 1996 corvet blue with a tad of purple top is pearl white!

6" lift with 35" boggers on Ultra wheels

interior is new carpet with Recaro seats with 4 point harnesses MoMo steering wheel and autometer guages

and the rear end has a spool in it for now! I plan on doing a locker out back

·
Registered
636 Posts
Is that little red button on your steering wheel our horn? Oh Yea.... KICK #@&* TRUCK MAN!!!!!! ;D

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
im thinkin that lil red button shoots missiles at the broncos and blazers that crap out in front of 'em on the trials

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey thanks guys she is my pride and joy but that buttin you see on the stering wheel was going to be the N.O.S. buttin but after the motor was done it had plenty of power and i didn't see any need to put any more strain on the engine so now its powering air horns.

O yeah i just finished putting a new intake on the 440 I will have pics tonight of the engine compartment.

And Yes It will bark all 4 boggers

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
i still think bronco busters is a better use....

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
hey everyone, meet the lil bro to the one above, its franklin! finally got my profile pic to work with one of mine...

< < < ITS FRANKLIN!!

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
sweet, got any more pics?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts