Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
5,137 Posts
That is just sweet as hell!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
btw, I just borrowed these for fitment purposes. These ultra-cool tires belong to my boyfriend's 78 bronco. I can't let him have bigger tires than me!!!

·
Registered
229 Posts
OMG!!! Those wheels and tires look [email protected]#ckingcredible on your RC!!! You should keep them on there permanently. Tell your boyfriend he doesn't need them anymore since he drives a Furd. That's proof that your truck has earned it's name. His Bronc just got busted (again no doubt).LOL ;D ;D ;D

·
3,951 Posts
boggers...boggers...boggers...boggers...boggers...boggers...boggers...boggers...boggers...boggers...

those aren't cut out flares are they?

·
Registered
166 Posts
HEY BLUE...

WHAT KIND OF LIFT ARE YOU RUNNING TO BE ABLE TO FIT THOSE BIG OL MEATS.. UNDER THERE.. THANKS FOR THE INFO...

CHUBBY

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was thinking I just would never give the tires back, but it wouldn't work out all that well since I only borrowed 2 :-[

Yes those are cutout flares. Took soooo long to put them on too. 5 nights of about 6 hrs of my dad and I working on them. Well worth it though. My 38's rubbed before and now they're swimming in those huge wheel wells. I like the way they look too.

My truck is lifted with 10" chevy springs in front and 8" chevy springs with a rear shackle flip (not the RCC one) and 1.5" blocks. I am now considering the front spring hanger and the extended rear shackle for from RCC for another 2" so I could be safe with the 42's or the wide boggers. Don't want a body lift because my rollcage is welded into the floor at the body mounts and I think it would weaken that area some.

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
That truck is cool as hell

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
One day I will get there ;), but for now I'll just be drooling over yours....nice truck

mike

·
Registered
6,484 Posts
Go with the 42s. They look sweet. I take it that you have to put the fender flares on for legal purposes?

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Flares are more for looks. Michigan has a couple laws but they don't enforce them. The flares let me cut my wheel wells to be 9" wider and fit much bigger tires without looking all hacked up.

·
Registered
248 Posts
i dont know if yall now or not but all your pics are broken Lates Jason

·
Registered
56 Posts
MissBigBlue said:
I have a set of 42" tsl's for my 95 2500 ram and they're great. Plus 38.5" thornbirds, 44" dc fun countrys and an old set of 33"/35" boggers. The 42's definately win offroad and the gound clearance is good...

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
OBXCHARGER said:
MISSBIGBLUE,

Damn what a build up, just took 3 months?Wish I could see the pics of the 42's and flairs.What's up with this board?

Michael
It's not the board, it's a fact that the server she has the pics on, does not allow to link them over to another site (bandwidth issues), and she did only link to them, not save them on rcc, which saves rcc some bandwidth = serious money ;)

just go to her website (click the WWW in her footer), as suggested

·
Registered
48 Posts
Doing a great job!{bigeyes} Wish my wife was interested in building trucks!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Beautiful truck ! Makes me feel small and less accomplished, lol but I know where I'm really heading now ! Thanks for the incentive !!

;D Dave

1 - 20 of 26 Posts