Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

She is pretty much stock only mod. is the 32x11.5x15 and a CB {bigeyes} {peace} {wave}

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I am guessing that this engine isn't stock.

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Really clean RC you got there. I hope to own one like it some day... :-\

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I thought 88 and up was TBI, not 2 bbl.

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
hay is that an old 250x behind your rc?i had a 350x,i shaved the heads added a wiesco dome piston,power reeds,and perf pipe.it had so much compression i had to pull start it with my truck.really sucked if it cut off in the woods,but it would smoke any two stroke around.if and when i get my rc the way i want it,i'm gonna get me a 400ex.ever riden one?man those suckers are fast!i got a chance to ride a friends,he has to run 110 mixed with pump gas in it.it pulled the front wheels through 5 gears.

glad i could help with the pics.great looking RC.

Michael

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I had the same problem when I first got my RC.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Very clean looking R/C you got there. Welcome to the site. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cajuntex said:
Very clean. What plans do you have for her?
First on the agenda is powerplant transplant.....Im thinking a 440 should do the trick. Probably new seats and carpet...(just did the head liners) Then the lift not sure how much yet, but I would like to put at least a set 38" rabbit smashers on her and rims. And somewhere in there i would like to do some sort of paint job. My son wants to mossy oak camo sticker. Not sure about that though. Who knows might look pretty awesome. And somewhere in between all that different gears..Not sure on the drive train part of it havent ever done anything like this.. but when the time comes im sure I can find help here. / :eek:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Its a 85 200x bored out to i dont know what. Never ridin a 400ex not sure what that is..but i would love to have a honda pilot.

·
Registered
842 Posts
It's a looker alright

Larry

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
GEnHAM said:
Its a 85 200x bored out to i dont know what. Never ridin a 400ex not sure what that is..but i would love to have a honda pilot.
that's right,200x,i forgot.400ex is their new four wheeler,came out a few years back.wanna ride a yamaha raptor 600 and see the difference,or the suzuki 660 quad.i can't imagine how fast a hotrodded 600cc quad would be but i want to find out.i miss that old 350x,i dragged a 86 mustang and beat him in the 8th.guess i was running about 90 before he blew past.that sucker would bring tears to the eyes in 2nd.

Michael

·
Registered
190 Posts
GEnHAM said:

She is pretty much stock only mod. is the 32x11.5x15 and a CB {bigeyes} {peace} {wave}
That's a nice truck, would look real nice with 38's...

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
thats a nice rc...looks just like dodge88;s...truck.....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts