Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner
1 - 20 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my little red wagon...she's a hoot!  Most of you have seen her before, but if I get a bunch of replies I will post more pics of the inside.  She is a strong runner, and I just can't bring myself to part with her.  My honey doesn't understand why I would give up a 1999 Ford F150 for it, but I am sure that you do!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ooops! I forgot the details...although most are included in another string for THERAMCHARGERKID...It has a stock 318 in it, manual tranny (wouldn't have it any other way), 33" tires with a 4" lift kit, a new sony cd player with 6x9 speakers, a cb, and power locks that I threw in when I had the alarm installed. I also had aftermarket A/C installed (a must in Florida), that works pretty well. Next I hope to get a new rear bumper (I like Hadenshore's--it rocks!) and a new chrome grille to replace the very faded plastic one on it now.

Here is one more pic....

Attachments

·
Registered
561 Posts
Hey R/Cgrrrl90. Very nice ride. Great personal touch. Cool how we all give our trucks their own identity. Yours rocks! Where'd you get that wing over the rear glass? I'd like to have one. I'm looking at the one Lund offers, but I think I like your's better. Congratulations on a great looking truck.
Dave

·
5,138 Posts
Sweet looking truck!!!

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
you ringing that to Ram Jam, ight? nice lookin' rig, but it's too clean and pretty! if the husband don't like the idea, he and the ferd can stay home! my fiance is staying home, after muttering the phrase, "what's the point?" damn nissan drivers... :p

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
runinwthedevil said:
Hey R/Cgrrrl90. Very nice ride. Great personal touch. Cool how we all give our trucks their own identity. Yours rocks! Where'd you get that wing over the rear glass? I'd like to have one. I'm looking at the one Lund offers, but I think I like your's better. Congratulations on a great looking truck.
Dave
thank you! actually, that wing was on it when i bought it. don't know where the guy picked it up and i lost his e-mail address or else i would ask him for ya. it sure helps keep the rain, etc. from clinging to the back glass. although, a bit of carnuba wax doesn't hurt ;D

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
YankeeHick79 said:
you ringing that to Ram Jam, ight? nice lookin' rig, but it's too clean and pretty! if the husband don't like the idea, he and the ferd can stay home! my fiance is staying home, after muttering the phrase, "what's the point?" damn nissan drivers... :p
sorry, i can't make it to ram jam. would sooo love to get it dirty for at least one day ;D maybe next year--couldn't get the time off this year. as for the ford, i sold it in january. the spouse drives a mini-van. i try not to ride shotgun too often ;D ;D

·
Registered
229 Posts
That is one sweet ride!!! Not too many came with four speed manuals. Sure does improve the crawl ratio! Your right about the A/C. Here in Calif., you suffer without it. I wouldn't mind a bumper like Had's either. :D

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Kodiak said:
That is one sweet ride!!! Not too many came with four speed manuals. Sure does improve the crawl ratio! Your right about the A/C. Here in Calif., you suffer without it. I wouldn't mind a bumper like Had's either. :D
you're right about the few manual trannies. i had an 89 that was a manual, and i loved it. i ended up trading it in for the ford f150 and cried for days afterward (a girl's reaction when she loses a true love). within one month, the spouse said, "oh for pete's sake, go find another one!" so i did, and we ended up driving to seattle to get it--it was the only one i could find for sale that had a manual tranny. so, for 3 years i had a choice of what to drive every day ;D when the ford started spending too much time in the driveway to justify the payments, i finally sold it. funny thing, i didn't shed a tear! ;)

attached is a pic of the 89...

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
That's a sharp lookin' '89 too!!! I'd have been bawling like a baby if I'd givin' up that RC. Sounds like you have a very understanding husband. Congradulations on locating the one you have now! And thank you for sharing the pic of your '89!!! 8)

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Kodiak said:
That's a sharp lookin' '89 too!!! I'd have been bawling like a baby if I'd givin' up that RC. Sounds like you have a very understanding husband. Congradulations on locating the one you have now! And thank you for sharing the pic of your '89!!! 8)
yes, i do have a very understanding spouse! i'm afraid that's just how it has to be when it comes to my daily driver ;)

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Drew said:
Great looking truck. It's nice to have a truck with a 440 and 40" tires about 10% of the time. The rest of the time I wish I had a truck like yours!
yeah, i'd like to have one like yours about 10% of the time so i could have something to tinker with without worrying about what i will be driving to work the next day! it's still great fun, tho ;)

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
That is one nice RC ;D

·
Registered
453 Posts
ramchargergrrrl90 said:
Ooops! I forgot the details...although most are included in another string for THERAMCHARGERKID...It has a stock 318 in it, manual tranny (wouldn't have it any other way), 33" tires with a 4" lift kit, a new sony cd player with 6x9 speakers, a cb, and power locks that I threw in when I had the alarm installed. I also had aftermarket A/C installed (a must in Florida), that works pretty well. Next I hope to get a new rear bumper (I like Hadenshore's--it rocks!) and a new chrome grille to replace the very faded plastic one on it now.

Here is one more pic....
Beautiful truck.... The set up with the wheels/tires and lift is perfect. I am 1/2 temped [only 1/2 temped] to give you the bumper just so you can complete such a great looking ride. If I was to build one from the ground up, I would use yours as the mold. Excellent looking truck!

;)

Had

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hadenshore said:
ramchargergrrrl90 said:

Here is one more pic....
Beautiful truck.... The set up with the wheels/tires and lift is perfect. I am 1/2 temped [only 1/2 temped] to give you the bumper just so you can complete such a great looking ride. If I was to build one from the ground up, I would use yours as the mold. Excellent looking truck!

;)

Had
Had, you are my inspiration, buddy! Thank you for the nice compliment on my RC. Yours is quite awesome in its own right, and I aspire mine to that level! I wanna be like Had when I grow up! ;) You get good karma for the bumper comment 8)

1 - 20 of 202 Posts