Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
I was at WAL-MART last night with my girlfriend, while she was shopping I was at the magazine rack flipping through Truckin magazine and saw a small caption of your truck in it. I don't remember what show they were taliking about, But was glad that a pic of a dodge that is fixed up was in it. Haven't seen a dodge truck in a magazine in a long while.
Truck looks sweet

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man. the show was all trucks at carlise pa. what a blast. i was so suprised when i saw it in there lol

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Maybe you need to chop the top on that baby. I think that would be cool. Always thought about doing it myself but don't have the nuts to cut my 70' cab up.

·
Registered
568 Posts
There are pics of Bill's truck on the Truckin site under their Carlisle coverage.

http://www.truckinweb.com/events/0211tr_carlisle/

It's at the bottom of the page.

While you're on the site check out my friend Jay's Chevy van. It's featured this month.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Very clean ride!

Love the airbrush on the tailgate,nice choice! ;D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey your truck looks great, love the paint job, I was wandering what size wheels those are, and how much you droped your truck, and what you used to drop it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey thanks man, the pics are from the summer. ive dropet it a bit more, and ive got the frame on the ground so im happy now lol .well there 17' inch rims but im going to go with a lower profile tire soon. the truck has air bags and its been droped a total of 13 inches. im finishing up tweeding up the bed, so when i get done ill but up some pics of it as long as lofrontier will let me. since he was nice enough to let me use some space for my pics. what a pal

·
Registered
568 Posts
no problem man! Maybe if I get off my lazy rear I can get my truck bagged for East Coast Bowling Nats.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
that would be sweet!!!, i dont think im going to take mine up this year. just drive my beater up there. it dosent madder it will all be a blur after we hit beer thirty lol.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Is that a origional bumper on your truck, I like it alot, if not please share what it is from and where you got it. Still looking good

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
the bumper is the stock one. but i did cut it in half and weld it back up to shorten it. also i shaved the rim that is usually in it. and set it back closer. makes the hole bumber look so much better. thanks man, not to many people catch that.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the rims are 17" eagle alloys 201. had to have them made by them. you know there so many dodges out there with rims. that dam bolt pattern and plus the offset. but im happy with them.

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
I love that truck...... WHat all have you done to your engine...... Im glad to see something different like the 6 rather than sticking a blown big block under there......I like it alot....

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts