Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
nice rig! why'd you sell it? i just sold my 79 RC.....

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Nice rig :) What was the final year of production for trail dusters? I thought they ended in '80, guess they kept it around for a little while longer. Does any body know for sure ???

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Cool looking bumper on there. Where did ya get it or is it homemade.

·
Registered
384 Posts
That is a nice truck, did i read it right you sold it?

If so why?

Its a real mudd dawg!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Wow...I see that monster running around on the Northern Illinois University campus frequently! Big truck, drool every time I see it!

Travis

·
Registered
12 Posts
Next time you see it, tell them about the site {cool}

Randall

·
5,137 Posts
That is one sweet Trailduster. Regret selling it now don't ya?

·
Registered
403 Posts
Anyone know about the bumpers? They are cool looking, the back one has a cutout for auxillary back up lights, with a grate of sort to protect them. They're pretty low profile too, looks like they are made of channel rather than tube. One of these days now that I'm seeing it now and then again I'll have to remember to stick a note on his windshield telling him about the site...

Travis

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
holy s*it that guys lives in lemont! he comes into my work but i have never had a chance to talk to him! i thought that thing looked familar! i have some specs on it too. it a 81 (duh) but i has a 318 from a 95 dakata with about 10,000 mils on it. thats all i no..i he him drivin around town during the weekends. i have also herd rumors about him sellin it....

·
Registered
403 Posts
It's a stick too...prolly still a 4 speed, a Dak tranny/t-case might not last long in a fullsize?

Travis

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
well guys..i no this guy his name is bruno and he is think of sellin. it has front and rear lockers a 318 from a 95 dak, its really nice. he wants like 5500 for it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts